Thread 2

Third person's point of view

Dream woke up feeling uneasy, he felt something is missing, he check on Sam she's still besides him. He look on the mirror felt like everything change.

Wilbur woke up seeing George was still asleep besides him. He look at the string connecting at the smaller brunette, he sense tingling feeling in his stomach. Wilbur was in fact have a crush on George back when George accepted him in the smp, even at the small talk with the colorblind makes his heart beats fast.

"mhmm...stop staring" George groaned, he turned his back at Wilbur hiding his face.

"let's sleep again" Wilbur spoon George they both fall asleep fast.

==============

George woke up his memories about Clay being his soulmate was wiped out, he only remember Wilbur's string is connected to him not to anyone else. He got up prepared coffee for the older brit and start to head in the bedroom to wake him up..

"Wil... Wake up" He shakes Wilbur's back..

"Five... More minutes" Wilbur whined and tried to cover his ears with pillows.

"ok... I'll be back" George fill Ares(da cat) foodbowl, he opened the window and start to clean some clothes at the wash room. After 10 minutes George clearly forgot about Wilbur, he was filling the washing machine(is that how they call it?).

"Gogy" Wilbur hugged the smaller brit and rest his chin in the top of the smallers head.

"Hey" George simply said and continue to wash his clothes mostly hoodies.

"i need to go home today" George just nooded and continue to do laundry. Wilbur hummed jubilee line softly, he let his body swing slowly. George faces him, he held his hand and they both dance slowly.

"You're an idiot" George smiled, their foreheads touched.

"Yeah I'm your idiot" They both giggle.

George prepared coffee for Wilbur and sat besides him. He leaned his head at the taller, he was feeling tired.

"Sleepy?" George smile and shook his head.

=====================

"Im serious something is off" Dream's voice bothered, he was talking to Sapnap about his day.

"just tell me what happened dude"

"I don't know i just feel something is missing" Sapnap groan at frustration.

"Talk to George maybe he knows what to do i can't help you with that maybe he can he's George" Dream agreed and contact George.

"George?!"

"oh hey dream" George's voice was a little different and the way he say those words are very very unfamiliar to Dream.

"Do you need anything?"

"Actually no is somethings wrong?" He asked...

"What? Everything is fine idiot" George laugh the laugh felt different for Dream.

"Are you sure something is kinda-" Dream's phone died, he collapsed on the bed thinking about George.
===============

“im getting stuff at home see you later love” Wilbur kiss George kissed, George blush and nood.

“later ” he waved goodbye at Wilbur.

Wilbur take a taxi home he's been gone for a while , after a couple of minutes he arrive home. He saw David standing at the door.