Clothes

Third person's point of view

Wilbur and George are living together for the passed 10 months. They've known each other even before the pizza date idea came in mind. The first ones who knew they were dating was Phil cause he knew how an inlove man act, Techno he accidentally joined in vc when the 3 of them(Phil, wil and gogs) are discussing about their relationships the couple then politely admit and ask techno not to bring it up to anyone, the man agrees.

George have been streaming for 2 hours with Dream and Sapnap they're talking about how's life living together, George stayed silent not muting his mic while drinking in the straw. He drank all the lemon juice that Wilbur made earlier..

"George? hello?" Dream call George's attention.

"Oh hey I'm back" George cam is off, he's wearing Wilbur's big hoodie which Wilbur never wore on stream. Sapnap bring up a topic that George didn't know he stayed silent again, huffing from annoyance. The door suddenly opened luckily the stream didn't heard it, George look at the door he noticed it was just Wilbur going to their room getting some stuffs.

"George who is it?" Sapnap ask he face palm and rolled his eyes, Wilbur behind just chuckling.

"who's chuckling?" Sapnap again, George grab the pillow behind his back and threw it at Wilbur. "Hey mean" Wilbur mouthed at George, now George is the one giggling.

"Are you with some-?" Dream question was cut by George saying..

"maaaybe" it wasn't enough to convince the two men and the chat.

"Come on George" Dream and Sapnap keep annoying George for the past 10 minutes, George muted his mic and glace and Wilbur who's looking for his capo for his guitar.

"What?" Wilbur seems to notice George was staring. George just shook his head and continue the stream.

"Come on George who is it"

"I don't know probably someone you know" George teases back the chat are spamming "George open your cam" or "Dream?"..

"Chat literally Dream is living with sapnap how could he be here?" he rolled his eyes again and lean down on his chair. Wilbur approached his boyfriend and smooch on his temple, George felt his blood flows to his cheeks, he rest his head on Wilbur's abdomen. (Wilbur is tall ok)

" what do you want for dinner?" Wilbur mumble under his breath, George just smile and close his eyes not bothering the current situation. For 10 minutes George chat noticed the boy disappearance.

"George? Georgie? GOGSSS?" Dream, Sapnap and the chat spamming his stream, George felt defeated, he straightened again and apologized for his disappearance.

"talk to you later darling" Wilbur teases in George's ear. A closing door was loud enough to confuse the chat, George tried to brush it away...

"come on George turn on your cam before ending the stweam" Dream pleaded, George just want to jump to their bed and sleep or cuddle with Wilbur for the next moments. He was forced again to turn his cam on. Dream and Sapnap together watching his stream watch closely as he opened his cam, they're all welcomed by his undone bed it was a messed not like in his past stream that it is was neat, the lighting is more vintage with a few lighten candles in his nightstand, and the one who caught all the attention George wearing an unknown hoodie.

"happy?" George looked tired his bags are more darker than before..

"Thankk you gogsss love youu" George just scoffed at Sapnap. George ended the stream, luckily no one noticed Wilbur'w hoodie. He got up and walk to the kitchen where Wilbur was preparing dinner. George watches his lover doing the work, he love watching him doing it for him, he always felt safe and loved at Wilbur's care.