Florida

Third person's point of view

Wilbur is running, running and running. He can't do this alone, he can't survive without him. He drives fast that the car almost fly, his time is running. It was stupid that he argue with him(gogs) , he felt dumbfounded that he just let gogs go.

He got arrive in LCA international Airport located in Royal Docks in the London Borough of Newham. He heard the pre boarding to Orlando. The chills creep in his bones immediately running around looking for George. 

He look everywhere, his heart is pounding. "shit shit shit" He kept murmuring to himself. He wanted to find George.

He call him but it wasn't ringing, he texted him. No George around.

"Dream" Wilbur called Dream the only hope he have. It was ringing the anxiety is eating Wilbur, he need George. Dream answers.

"Hey Wil-" Wilbur didn't waste any seconds...

"Dream where's George please I'm begging you for fucks sake Dream, Tell me where is George" He didn't mind people staring he want George back to his arms.

"What are you-" The pre boarding ringin his ears again.

"Dream just tell me where the fuck is George " Wilbur is desperate.

"fine he's already in gate C55, Go get your man"Wilbur ended the call and sprinted where George is. Passing on Starbucks, at the edge of his eyes a boy WEARING yellow sweater. He pause that's............

"George don't fucking go- " Wilbur called walking fast, the boy tilt its head and face Wilbur. People didn't mind it tho.

"Wil-" Wilbur removed his face mask and he put his arms on George's back shoulder and back knee, he carry princess the shorter brit.

"let- me go idiot" George hit wilbur's chest and arms. Wilbur just ignore it he continue to walk even he's tired of running earlier he didn't mind it.

========================
They both arrive in the parking area, Wilbur put his lover down and hug him. George giggle and hug back, he closed his eyes and feel Wilbur's touch. They break the hug and stare at each other.

Wilbur is panting, a tear escaped in his eye.

"i was so scared- im-im a fool, a coward i-i shouldn't let you go that-that easy" George wiped the tears falling from his partners eyes.

"i-i wasn't actually gonna move there- I'll just visit Dream idiot " George ruffle the tallers messy hair and smile at him.

======================

They got home luckily George's luggage didn't go missing or he'll beat the shit out of Wilbur. They're both cuddling in the settee, George is scrolling in twitter he saw a pic of Wilbur carrying him, his face wasn't visible likw Wilbur in the photo.

"Look at this" He showed it to his lover who's sulking.

"almost got caught" George smiled at the taller' s comment. He start to type a tweet...

GeorgeNotFound
@GeorgeNotFound

I missed my flight :(

Dream replied with a

Dream
@DreamWasTaken

@WilburSoot

He just mentioned Wilbur the replies are full of..

O.o?

Lol?

?????

George called Dream...

"George" Dream wheeze George knew he was laughing about what happened earlier.

"What?" George was laughing too.

"if you heard how-how scared wilbur is" Wilbur snatched the phone and ended the call.

"Why?" George asked.

"nothing he's annoying" Wilbur lock  George's tighter.

===================
"WHAT THE FUCK PWAHAHAHA" Tommy and Phil are both laughing while Wilbur tell them what happened yesterday.

"shut up" Wilbur face palm he act like a fool yesterday.

"Jesus Christ i can't imagine seeing you run like a bitch in there" George knock on the door, Wilbur opened it.

"I'm in a call with Phil and Tommy" George just nood he was about to walk out when Tommy said he want to talk to George.

"George George George hello? Georgenotfound" Tommy gawk, Wilbur gave George his left earphone.

"are you done?" George casually said.

"Eyyy George almost replaced Wilbur by a green bastard" George laugh slightly and shook his head.

"Fuck you" Wilbur said loudly..

"How's the run mate?"

"almost escaped" Tommy and Phil laugh, Wilbur just frown.

"Hey don't say that" Wilbur wrapped his arms around George's waist.

"the dnf or whatever their name are sus about you two" It was true George tweeted about missing a flight while a photo of Wilbur carrying someone is trending.

"it's Wilbur's fault-" The mic muted.

"Hello? GEORGE? Wilbur?"

==================
Wilbur muted the mic and yank George to his lap and kiss his hair.

"Wilbur the sun is still awake" George plead.

"Just a kiss won't hurt" Heir smile and gave the taller a peck..

"Don't ever go to Dream or ill hunt him down" George chuckled.

An

I was sleepless while writing this so it's kinda messed up.....

My school just ended means i can continue to write the books i need to publish...

I probably publish it in the middle of May.

Lastly thank you for 5k and 6k like whaaattt...