My dear idiotic sister

Chloe's POV

Life is normal. Every day I look older and older, so my clothes do not fit. I make some appear and get dressed. I then go get food. Today I am having a cinnamon bun with strawberries and blueberries on the side. 

I do yoga while watching Grey's anatomy

I do yoga while watching Grey's anatomy. My sister wakes up around 8 and my life givers refuse to come out of their home till at least 9. I live in the big house with mama rosalie and daddy emmett. Re-re and I talk all of the time inside our heads, she always makes me laugh. The life givers think that I am crazy because I laugh at random times. 

I have been trying to make them think they are crazy by moving their furniture by a inch each day. I have only been doing it for two days, though, so I will keep you updated. It snowed last night, and I love the snow. I will play in it once re-re eats.

 She will only eat blood, something that I find disgusting. Jacob comes to our house after re-re's breakfast and ignores me. Neither of us really like him, we both think it is weird that he liked her mom and then her. 

I want to go shopping, so I go up to mama and say "Mommy, can we go to the mall?"  

Everyone looks at me like I have just killed their dog except for re-re and mama and dada. Everyone then looks at re-re like she should go and correct me and say that idiot one and idiot two are my parents, but she just smiles and says "That sounds fun! Can I come too?"

"Of course sweety. You can also come if your parents let you, nessie." Mama says

"Your not going to correct her?" idiot one says

"No, you lost the right to be her parents when you ignored her." Dada says.

Idiot two is thinking about how she must get me back or everyone will think she is a bad mom.

"Stella, honey, me and edward were wondering if you would like to stay with us in our house. We are also going to go play in the snow soon. Would you like to come?" idiot two asks.

"No thank you, I want to go shopping with my mommy." I say. Mommy grabs my coat and we go to the mall to buy clothes for me in all sizes so I can grow into them. My aging will start to slow down when I look 9, so we buy outfits that will fit me from now to then. When we get back home, re-re tells me that someone saw her picking snowflakes from the sky and ran away. We are all talking in the living room when Alice has a vision.

"Oh re-re, the volturi are coming for us." I say in a quiet voice.

Her outfit