House Tour

Sorry I did not post yesterday, I had a horrible migraine and all I could do was watch tv at a super low volume in a dark room.  Also, thank you so much for 100 read!

Alex's POV

The teacher assigned Alice and me to work together so we can get an accurate description of each others home life. We are going to have to interview each others families, so at least I get to meet Chloe. Alice gave me the directions to the house, and when we arrived it looked amazing.

"My sister designed it." she said proudly.

"Chloe?" I asked hopefully. She was all everyone was talking about at school, and I hope that I can get some more info on her for our project. 

"No, she is useless. Renesmee designed it. Would you like a tour?"

"Sure"

We walk into an amazing entryway that looks strait out of a magazine. 

"Renesmee, we have guests. Can you give them a tour?" She shouts up. 

"Sure!" She yells down. One minute later, two girls come down the stairs.

"Hi, I am Renesmee and this is Chloe." Renesmee says, pointing at the girl beside her. Chloe waved, looking happy to see someone other than her family.

"I'm Alex."

"So, the down stairs has the living room, one of the kitchens, and Alice's/ Jasper's room." Chloe says. The living room is amazing, large and open. The kitchen looks like it has never been used before, and Alice's room looks nice. It is modern and open, like the rest of the house. 

"Alice wanted something modern and Jasper wanted a fireplace and brick wall." Renesmee says. They both designed the house, but it is clear that Chloe did more work.

On the second floor there is Rosalie/ Emmett's room, Bella/Edward's room, and Mr and Mrs. Cullen's room. Rosalie's room looks fancy, but not too fancy. It has an office connected to it, and tons of seating.

 From the photos in the room it is clear that Chloe is their favorite sibling, for there are tons of photos of her as a baby, her as a child and her now. There are also some of Renesmee and another girl who I learned was Chloe and Renesmee's best friend, Betty. Based on the fact that there rest of the family ignores or hates Chloe, I thought that Renesmee and her would also hate each other, but they are best friends.

Bella's room does not fit the rest of the house. It is way bigger then the others, and is too fancy. Unlike Rosalie's room, they had almost no seating and only some big, expensive furniture. There were hundreds of photos of Renesmee, but all of the ones that included Chloe had been edited so she was removed. 

Mr. Cullen's room is small but pretty. It is clear that Bella got extra space based on the size of the two rooms, but they did good with what they have.

"The third floor is just for me and Renesmee." Chloe says.

"We wanted it to just be for Renesmee, but she would not let Chloe sleep outside." Alice whispered to me.

Renesmee's room is large with a high ceiling and a chandelier. There is a couch next to the fireplace, and large windows. There are photos of her and Chloe and her are Betty next to the fireplace. 

"We share a closet and a bathroom." Renesmee says, showing us the closet. It is nice, with clothes hanging neatly on the walls, an island in the middle and a mirror that takes up a whole wall. 

The hallway has photos of them, and a few has a small dog. 

"That is my dog, Pisces. She should be in my room." Chloe says.

Next, we went into their kitchen, their dinning room and their living room. They are all modern, but rustic. It is a cool combination that most people would not have tried to do. 

Chloe's room had the same high ceiling as Renesmee's room and a chandelier. She had a seating area next to the big windows on the back wall. There are large windows every were, letting in tons of light. 

"Do you guys have a bathroom I could use?" I asked.

"Yeah, there is one down stairs." Chloe shows me were it is. 

Next we went to the back yard, and it had a huge pool with a water slide. Chloe led us to a small path on the side of the house. It is shaded, and it only takes a few minutes to get to a river that has a stone path on in.

"This leads to a lagoon, but it is a mile away." Chloe says.

 We walk across it and it takes us to a small clearing in the forest. There is a garden with seats and a tables. There is a bench next to it. We make our way back to the house and Chloe sets up were we will be doing our interviews. She made both lemon and blueberry  scones and lemonade on Alice's request. 

Photos of the house will be on the next chapter, and the photo on top is of Chloe now.