Getting Ready

Renesmee's POV

"Chloe, there is a package for you." Dad yells up. I have realized that Emmett and Rosalie act like my parents, so now I treat them like I would treat my parents. 

"Ok!" she says, teleporting it here. It is a big box with about a million stamps on it. 

"What is it?" Betty asks from the bathroom. Stella opens up the box quickly, and pulls out two blue velvet boxes and a note.

"The note says that it is two tiaras for us to wear. It says that only we can wear them, and that the others can not wear tiaras, because it might offend actually royalty." She opens up the first box to find a gorgeous light gold tiara with jewels all over it. 

"You should wear that one." I say. It would look wonderful with her light blue dress and the hairstyle she has chosen will properly showcast the tiara. Betty walks out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. 

"That would look amazing on you." she says.

"Thanks guys!" She opens the next box and inside is a bronze wire tiara with dark blue and white crystals.

"You should wear this one, Betty."

"Yeah" I agree. It would look great with her dark blue dress and the loose braid crown she picked out.

"But then you will not have a crown." she says. 

"My hairstyle will look fine without a crown, and a bit weird with one. You guys take the tiaras, and let's get ready."

We turn on some pop music and start getting ready. First things first, makeup. Betty put on a dark berry lipstick and gold eyeshadow. Stella has light pink shimmer lipstick and a light gold shimmer eyeshadow. Both of them will look amazing when they are done. My makeup is matte black lipstick and nude eyeshadow, but they I put some black and silver glitter on the sides of my eyes. 

Next, we do hair. Betty made a braid crown around the back of her head, and Stella made a high bun without a single strand out of place. I did two long braids right down the middle of my head and then turned them into space buns.

We make sure that our accessories are ready, and paint our nails. I do a matte light grey color, Betty does a matte dark blue, and Stella does a light blue color. We all finish with the accessories, including the three rings that Stella got from Mom and Dad last night. I had gotten a bracelet, silver with big crystals around it. 

The rings are very pretty. One was mom's mom's engagement ring. It has three simple diamonds in it, but it looks amazing. There was one with a big diamond in the center with small diamonds around it. It was dad's mother's ring. The final ring has a strange gem in it. Mom and dad said that this one was given to them during the very lame batte, as Chloe calls it.

We walk downstairs and see our dates. I am taking Luke, a guy from school I have gone out with a couple of times. He is very sweet and funny. Betty is taking her boyfriend, Avery. Stella is taking Alex. They all know about vampires, Stella told Alex, Betty was told that we were vampires and had to tell him, and Luke was almost attacked by Jacob. 

"Wow, you look amazing." Luke says. "I got you something." He pulled out a box with a corsage in it. It has white roses and black ribbon.

"It looks amazing, that you so much!" I say.

Bella and Alice came down a few minutes later. Bella was wearing a big dark red ball gown and gold shoes. She has on red lipstick and heavy gold eyeshadow. On her head is a tiara.

"Honey, you look amazing, but you are going to have to remove your tiara." Edward says.

"But I want to look like royalty!" She say, acting like her whole day was ruined. Stella and Betty had put their tiaras in their bags so they would not have a problem. Bella and Edward got into a long argument about tiaras that we all tuned out. 

Alice was wearing a dark green dress and green heels. Her hair is in a loose pin braid thing and her nails are matte green. She has nude lipstick and green eyeliner. Her jewelry are a diamond necklace and earrings. Her corsage is white roses and green leaves. 

Mom has light purple dress, shoes and nails. Her hair is in a simple yet elegant bun and she has a purple necklace, earnings, bracelet and ring. Her eyeshadow is nude and her lipstick is light pink. Her corsage has light purple roses in it. We are ready to go to the ball.

Hi guys, there will be five chapters left:

The ball

An Letter to the People Who Gave Me Life

Epilogue part one

Epilogue part two

Epilogue part three