Bad Life Lessons

Chloe's POV

THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE NOW. Also, I have dedicated this chapter to the first person who voted on it. Thank you so much

Idiot one and two forgot about me. Re-re told me that they brought Jacob with them, and that she was so sorry that they left me. She keeps on reminding them, but they ignored it. She also told me about how she desperately needs me because Jacob is not respecting the personal space bubble she made. I now look 12, but with the volturi coming, I will have to wait to go to school. 

On day one, I called mom and dad. They were not happy, and to make me feel better they said that I could get a puppy. I did a ton of research and decided to get a pomeranian. I looked and found a place that sells puppys thirty minutes from here.

 I called an uber and went to the place to get one. I picked a small, one month old puppy that shares my birthday. I named her Pisces, and then took her to the pet store to get stuff for her. 

The next few days consisted of me training Pisces, watching Grey's Anatomy, and talking to re-re or mom and dad on the phone

The next few days consisted of me training Pisces, watching Grey's Anatomy, and talking to re-re or mom and dad on the phone. I accidentally left a thing of dirty dishes under the idiot's bed and now there are ants everywhere. More vampires are coming, and that is my cue to go to my room. I am too late, though and they see me.

"Who are you?" one of them asks.

"I am Chloe, but everyone calls me Stella. Thanks for coming to help my sister."

"You are a human." one of them says.

"I am Renesmee's twin, I am 75% human."

"Edward never mentioned he had two daughters."

"He doesn't. He is my birth father, but my parents are Rosalie and Emmett."

"Do you have any gifts?" 

I think for a second about telling them the truth, but they would just tell Edward. And that would make him mad. "Yep"

"What are they?"

"I can turn off gifts, I can copy gifts, and I can make things move with my mind. Now, if you will excuse me, I will be going to my room." I say, walking away. I then get a call from Re-re.

"Chloe, you can not tell Rosalie and Emmett about us forgetting you." idiot one says.

"I already told them. I would watch you back if I were you, because some people hold grudges." And with that, I hung up and turned off his powers.