22

Hi guys if it looks weird, I'm using my phone instead of my computer this time. This is what I'll be using from now on!
Bashar's POV -

As we got closer I signaled for Prince to start the blackout. "I want to be silent and deadly tonight, don't fuck around". I said calmly.

"Okay, it's all blacked out in that bitch". Prince said. "Good looks, aight we 2 minutes away from that nigga house".

As we pulled up we parked far back cause I know he got guards surrounding his house.

(Omniscient)
The van was parked back, they all got out of the vans and split up into groups.

Basha seen the guards and he made up a plan. "Aight y'all look me and doobie gonna go up to them with our silencers".

"What if them niggas try something". DDG asked. "I got a plan just hide somewhere, all of y'all, and imma give the signal". Bashar said.

Bashar and Doobie walked up to the guards. "Yo". Bashar said, the guards quickly put up their guns.

"Wait, hold on, I just wanted to know if you guys have directions to the airport". Bashar said.

"Weh ya ah say, we don know where da airport is". One of the guards said.

After he said that somebody started talking to them through their ear piece. "The lights turnt off".

As soon as they got distracted with listening to the person on the ear piece. "Zippp". The guards were killed.

No noise only that zip that was made from the silencers on their guns. "Woooo". Bashar somewhat yelled. That was the signal.

"Damn that was fast". Buggy one of the other members said. "I don't fuck around. Bashar said.

"Since the blackout happened, their camera system got weak and shut down so we fully good". Prince said.

"Aight let's go". Bashar said as he grabbed the key card from the guards dead body. "Yous a cold mothafucka". DDG said.

As they walked through the front door everybody was so distracted from the blackout that they were easy to kill.

Once they cleared everybody from the front room it was a silence up there. Although upstairs nobody heard it because of the silencers.

Ajani sat in his office while he ordered everyone around him. "Go see what is wrong what the fucking lights". He said.

"Why is nobody fixin it, mmcht, rassclatt". He sucked his teeth.

He didn't know that everybody he sent down there was killed on sight as Bashar made his way up.

"He wasting his crew" Bashar laughed. And they never see it coming because of the quiet.

"You want me to check it out". Mike Dee said. "No you are a guest you shouldn't have too". Ajani said.

Karin was just in the corner confused, but she never picked her head up from her lap. She was praying everyday for Bashar and her friends.

Praying that they are safe, and that they are taking care of themselves. "Stay in here I think there's an intruder". One of Ajani's bodyguards said.

Not knowing that Bashar had already killed everybody except for the two bodyguards in Ajani's care.

He was merciless and careful and quiet. And most importantly he didn't give a fuck. He grew in love with Karin and he was gonna get her.

"How in the rassclatt is there an intruder". Ajani said. The guard replied with "everybody is dead".

"Lock the door, we gonna stay in here". Ajani said. "Too late nigga". Bashar busted through the door.

On point he shot both of the guards. Meanwhile As soon as Karin heard his voice she popped her head up.

Her eyes filled to the brim with tears as she heard his voice. She couldn't even speak, she just soaked in her relief.

She just watched the scene unfold waving for him to kill Ajani. She never wished death on anybody but her kidnapper made her have a change of heart.

Bashar didn't even see Mike Dee who he thought was his mans, his ride or die. "You took it too far nigga, take my wearhouse but don't take my queen".

Mike Dee couldn't turn around in his seat to look at his bestfriend. He already knew he was done for, he would lose everything over greed.

"Ah, how nice of you to show up". Ajani said shook but kept himself composed. "Nigga I'm not for the talking, just apologize to my queen and die". Bashar said pointing his gun at Ajani.

"Hmm, but before we do that I just to let you know we have to act accordingly because we have a guest". Ajani smirked.

He pointed to Mike. Bashar didn't know who it was. "Stop playing with me I don't know that nigga". Bashar said through gritted teeth.

"Oh you don't, how about now". Ajani turned the chair around and Bashar stared into Mike's soul.

Ajani tried to reach for his gun that was inside the drawer. "Don't even think about it dummy". DDG said. Pointing his gun at Ajani.

"Wow nigga, I don't even got no words". Bashar said looking at Mike in disgust. "I needed the money". Mike said.

"So you turn on me nigga, you could have asked me for money and I woulda helped you, but you a snake". Bashar said.

"Fuck that". Bashar said. "Zip". He shot Mike right in between his eyes. "Ion got no heart for niggas like you".

In reality Bashar was really feeling hurt, Mike was supposed to be his brother. They knew each other since the sandbox.

"Now back to you nigga". Bashar said. "Apologize, you lost nigga". Bashar said pointing his gun at Ajani.

"If I don't say sorry, while you not kill me?". Ajani laughed. "Zip". Instead of Bashar catching the lick everybody was astonished to see that Karin was the one that popped him.

"Y'all was taking too long, he was creepy". She said smiling. She ran into Bashar's arms. (And they live happily ever after😂) "Hey baby". He said he gave her a long kiss.

"I thought you wasn't gonna come for me". Karin said. "Why would you think that?". Bashar said.

"Because I thought you couldn't find me". She said crying. "But I did find you baby, you good now". He said kissing her forehead.

"I prayed for all of you guys safety, and hoped that you guys were taking care of yourselves and each other". She said. "You praying for us while you was in this predicament?". Bashar said.

"Yes". She said looking up at him. "You a queen mamas, and I'm definitely gonna make you my wife".

"I would like that, but first I would like a shower". She laughed. "Okay, we out, come on mamas". He picked Karin up and carried her out.

———————————
(A/N: Hey yall, stuff is getting reallll)