8

Karin's POV - The next day (Thursday)

I woke up to the alarm on my phone, the sun was beaming today. I got up went to the bathroom to release myself, brush my teeth, and get in the shower. After i got out the shower i did my hair in a simple bun. I went to my closet to get dressed in my scrubs and my comfortable huaraches, i went downstairs to look in my fridge. Seeing that i didn't have nothing i craved at the moment i closed it, guess i'm getting something to eat on my way there. I went out the house and locked up.

I entered my car and connected my phone to the aux. As soon as i was getting turnt up listening to Lauren Hill my phone rang, i was surprised to see that Pop was calling me

{Phone Call}

Me: "Hello"

Bashar: "Wassup mamas"

Me : "Nothing just trying to see what i did to get this honorable phone call"

Bashar : "Haha i was just calling to see what you doing and shit"

Me : "I'm on my way to work but i'm stopping at Mc'Donalds first"

Bashar : "Oh okay, you want me to bring you lunch"

Me: "Aww that's so sweet but its up to you"

Bashar: "Yea i'm down with that, but chill with that sap shit". He chuckled as i went through the drive thru of Mickey D's. "Hold on let me call you back"

Me: "Okay"

After 30 seconds he called back but this time on Facetime, it looked like he was playing a game, on his PS4 i guess

Me: "Oh my god, you know that after i get my food i have to drive right"

Bashar: "Yea just put your phone somewhere where i can see you"

Me: "Ugh okay"

I propped my phone on top of the dashboard where he can see me but i can still drive

"Welcome to Mc'Donalds, what would you like". The lady on the drive thru machine said. "Hello, can i get two bacon, egg, and cheese Mc'Griddles and a medium frappe". I said. "Okay will that be all". She asked. "Yes please, thank you"

"Okay your total is $8.46, next window please". She said happily. "Thanks". I drove up to the next window and waited for the lady

Bashar: "Damn you so polite"

Me: "I almost forgot you was on the phone, and yea i don't want her to spit in my food"

Bashar: "I feel you, what you want to eat for lunch"

Me: "It doesn't matter to me, i'm not a picky eater"

Bashar: "Aight, what hospital you work at, and what time is your lunch?"

Me: "Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, and at 2:30". "Thank you". I said to the lady that handed me my food and i drove off

Bashar: "Aight well let me get off your phone so you wont crash". We laughed

Me: "Okay, see you at my lunch, and i cant wait for our date tomorrow"

Bashar: "Yea me too, i know you gonna like it and shit"

Me: "Yea, well see you later"

Bashar: "See you later mamas"

{Phone Call Over}