23

2 weeks later- Omi
Karin was back at home now. Miracle and Kennedy was staying at her house for awhile because of the events that took place.

They were scared to leave her alone, because of the fear that she'd get kidnapped again.

"It smells good in here". Kennedy said as she walked down the stairs.

"Props to me I guess". Karin said while chuckling a bit.

"Soooo, with everything that happened are you genuinely okay, or just putting up a facade?". She asked.

Kennedy has a knack for seeing right through people. "Honestly, I'm happy that nobody is hurt, but I'm still shocked that i killed someone". Karin said lowly.

"Awww, I'm sorry that you had to go through that but good thing he didn't have the chance to hurt anyone of you guys". Kennedy pouts.

"I know but I can't get his brain and blood splatter out of my head". Karin said as a tear went down her cheek.

Kennedy got up from her chair and came over to hug her." Do you think you need to talk to someone?".

"I'm not sure Kennedy, I'm not sure".

"Mmmm, it smells delicious in here". Miracle said as she walked down the stairs.

Her fat self came just in time as i was making the plates. " mhm fatass not that you cared to help". Kennedy laughed.

Karin laughed while Miracle mugged her. " please don't". She held her hand up.

"So did anything interesting happen while I was kidnapped". Karin asked as they sat down and started to dig in.

"Um no not really". Kennedy said. " umm no-, oh Nahmir gave me head". Miracle shrugged her shoulders.

Karins jaw dropped. "You let that young man give you head". I smiled. " he trapped me". She whined.

"But you fell for it and you liked it". Karin said still smiling. " I didn't like it I loved it, he was really trying to prove a point". She laughed.

"And what point may that be?". Kennedy asked stuffing her face. "First, speak with your mouth closed". Miracle scrunched her face up.

"And the point was that he isn't a little boy quote unquote". She said doing air quotes.

"You always calling him a little boy because he's younger". Karin said. " because it's true, but he really mesmerized me".

"Of course, he got you swooned". Kennedy laughed. "Honestly, might let him eat it again". She struggled her shoulders.

"Mm mm mm, just nasty ungodly folks". Karin shook her head laughing.

"As-". As soon as Karin was about to say something her phone dinged.

Basharyyyy❤️🥴- Be ready at 8 o clock imma come pick you up ma

Karin- you asking or telling

Basharyyyy❤️🥴- I didn't see a question mark🤷🏽

Karin- you so slick at the mouth🙄

Basharyyyy❤️🥴- you can come see just how slick at the mouth I am👀

Karin-"you so crazy, I think I wanna have yo baby"😂

Basharyyyy❤️🥴- 😂yo you a fool ma, anyways 8 o clock nothing more, nothing less

Karin- okayyyyyyy

"Mhm it's probably a lil date". Miracle said all in my phone cheesing. "Girl get your mosey behind out of here". She laughed.