19

Hey all, I will drop a chapter on Christmas but not on my birthday which is on Dec. 29. Just a heads up. And as a Christmas gift I will drop two chapters on Christmas. Enjoy!

Karin's POV - 

"Okay bye, love you". I said to Kennedy as I got in my car and buckled in. "Love you girl". She called our as I started driving.

I plugged my phone to the Aux and started my music. It started playing 'Loveeeeeeeee Song' by Rihanna and Future.

"Oh baby, I'm not asking for the world, maybe". I sang as I switched sides. I saw that this black suburban was tailing my ass so I thought he was trying to get over. 

I noticed that every time I switched lanes, it switched right with me. I'm not dumb so why are these people following me. So I turned the corner to make sure I wasn't losing my marbles.

They still on me. So I turned the corner again, still following me. I picked up my phone getting ready to call Bashar, because this is getting scary.

I heard a screech and noticed that the car in front of me turned sideways trapping me in front. And guess what kind of car it was a fucking black suburban.

So I tried backing up and getting out of this. But the black suburban was also turned sideways trapping me in the back. How are these niggas even doing this on the rode like this.

Then I saw some guy get out of the car that was trailing behind me. I locked my doors, I'm very much prepared to run this nigga over.

The other guys got out of the car, they was big and bulky, and had guns. They shot the window of my car so I quickly ducked and opened my phone and turned on my location, and stuffed my phone in my pants.

A big bulky guy ran to the car and opened the door by sticking his hand in the window that was shot. "If yah don wanna die, get out da car". He had a gun pointed at me.

"I don't even know who the fuck you are". I yelled at him. "Wah ya a seh, don question mi". He grabbed me out of the car and all the guys had their guns pointed at me.

"If yah wan to live ya listen and don say nuthin". He said. I didn't say anything, I don't want to die and I want to be smart about how  handle this.

They threw me in the back of a black van and locked it. I pulled out my phone and texted Bashar, I wasn't gonna call him just in case they heard.

Me: Bashar I've been kidnapped by these Jamaican guys, Please help me, I don't know where their taking me but I got my location on, but just in case they take my phone, Don't call. Just help me

We was driving awhile before I heard the van stop. I crawled to the side and pulled my legs up and hid my face. Why is this happening to me? .......

Ajani POV - 

"Boss weh got tha batty gyal". Akiel came in and informed me. "Put tha gyal in di foyer, mi soon come". I waved him off. I thought for a second about what I'm going to do.

As I walked in the foyer of one of my many homes for work. I smiled and put my hands up. "Look ah what weh got here, wah gwaan". I smiled at this pretty gyal. "I'm just trying to find out why I'm here".

"Well, yuh here because of tha raggamuffin, Pop or Bashar as yuh call him." I nodded my head. "So why did you kidnap me?". She said on the verge of tears.

"Oh, mi don need nuthin from you, yuh just leverage, I'm using yuh to get him where mi need him to be". I said laughing.

"So this is what people do to innocent people, what if I was your daughter how would you feel". She yelled. "Mi don know, I don have a daughter". I said smiling evilly.

When she didn't say nothing I took that as a chance to continue. "Well yuh here until I get what I want, so get lazy and feel free to make yuh self at home". I said walking away.

But before I left. "Oh an one mo' ting, mi mash up yuh phone". I laughed

I called everybody to my office. As I made my way inside people started coming in so I can tell them about the plan.

"Alright, weh got tha gyal, weh know batty boy will look for her". I nodded. "So tha plan is while tha boy look for her and us a group will raid his wearhouses.

They nodded for me to continue. "He will be distracted cause he will be looking for the gyal, so that's when weh will strike".

"Oh an mi need two people on tha pretty gyal, make sure she don try any ting"

They nodded. "Nobody blabba mout about this, yuh dissmissed". They walked out of my office. I sat there thinking.

I just need him to be distracted looking for her while my men go in and raid all of his wearhouses. This is our first move in action.

As long as we have her, he'll never know what's going on behind his back. And then I'll kill him while he's lacking. 

"Boss apparently tha gyal tased one a tha boys". He said a little scared. "When did she get a taser?"

"It was his, I think he wah touching ha inappropriately". I nodded. "Get tha batty boy out a here, I need ha to be untouched.

"If She needs harm, I will make sure she has it, but not now". I waved him off.

I got a phone call. It was Bashar.

"Wah gwaan". I smiled and said into the phone. "I'm coming, Woo nigga". He hung up the phone.

This is what I wanted, now we can really put our plan into play. I got the boy right where I want him. Now it's time to steal his throne and kill him. He will be embraced, his fans will miss him.

But I will be king of New York.

Bashar POV - 

"Aye bro come look at this shit cuz". Mike said to me. "It cant wait nigga, you see what I'm doing".

Currently I'm in a photoshoot for my album that I will be dropping soon. And the pictures was coming out fire. I need them to come out fire, cause I need to feed my fans.

"Nah nigga, you need to see this now". He said worriedly. "Aight I'm coming, pause"

"Aight wassup". He passed me my phone. I seen a message from my lil baby Karin.

Karin: Bashar I've been kidnapped by these Jamaican guys, Please help me, I don't know where their taking me but I got my location on, but just in case they take my phone, Don't call. Just help me

What the fuck

That's all I could think about. "Aight bro lets go, call all these niggas on the burner and we gotta meet up before we do this". I told him running out the place.

"Come on nigga". I said getting in the car. "Aight we going to the wearhouse we gotta be quick but smart, everybody better there too"

"Yea them niggas already there"

15 Minutes later....

"Aight come on niggas". I said walking into my office

"This is how we gonna do this".......

------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Hey guys another chapter, Thank you for the views and votes. Left y'all on a cliffhanger so see y'all next time for another episode of changes. Hehehehe