15

Thank you guys for 5K i'm so appreciative❤. I had my doubts about this story, but i see that you guys really like it and that make me happy! This is a celebration for all of us. Lets get it!

Miracle's POV -

     I was at my salon doing a clients hair and talking with my employees. We was chilling. "So tell me why i had a date yesterday, and it was a big flop". Tae said. His stories are always interesting.

"What happened this time". Ashely asked which made us laugh. "Not today ash, anyways we had finished eating and long story short he gonna say he ain't have no money on him".

"I know you fucking lying, wow he's played for real". harmony said and i chuckled. "Yes and mind you he's the one that hit me up asked me to go on the date". Tae shook his head.

"That's not even a date, its called feeding the poor". My client said, the whole salon erupted in laughter. "Yes girl, and that's not even the end, he wanted me to go home with him". Tae made a stank face

"Oh hell no i would've dipped on him for real". I said. "Oh for sure but first i cursed him out and then i dipped". We laughed. Aubree gave him a high five. "I know that's right". She said shaking her head.

"Mhm, talking bout some 'come home with me imma show you a good time. Couldn't even pay for my food". Tae laughed. "He really tried it for real, Tae don't even talk to him no more". I said. "Oh of course,  that nigga embarrassed me". He said.

As i finished my clients hair, i heard the door open. I didn't pay attention to it because i needed to finish slaying. 

Nahmir's POV -

     I walked into this salon. I needed to get my hair done bad, my birthday is in two days and i need my shit to be nice.

I walked in everybody was giggling and shit. It was a whole bunch of females in here but ion care i just need my shit done. I walked up to the receptionist.

"Hello, do you have an appointment". She asked all smiley and shit. "Nah but i need my shit don badly". I said looking at her. "I would have to ask Miracle if she can take a walk in". She said more so to herself. "Can you just take a seat over there please".

"Fasho". I walked to the seats and sat down. Some girls was looking at me but i brushed it off, i ain't here for that.

Miracle's POV -

              Soon as i was finished with my client Harley my receptionist called me. "Yes Harley". I questioned. "Are you finished with your client". She asked. "Yes i am, is something wrong?". I asked.

"Not at all i wanted to know if you can take a walk-in". I looked at my watch seeing that my next client that had an appointment was coming in two hours. "Yea, i could work with something, who"

"That gentleman over there". She pointed to a guy that was sitting. I walked up to him. "Are you my walk-in". I asked. He looked up and immediately i noticed that it was Bashar's friend that we met at the mall.

I honestly forgot about him. I remember him tryna hit on me that day but i was not with it. I aslo remember my talk with my besties gossiping. And that post about thing 1 and thing 2, i should -nevermind "Yea i am, oh shit ain't you Karin's friend". He said once he looked at me.

"Yea i am". I said as i lead him to the chair. "I remember you, you ode dissed me". He said chuckling. "Yes i did, what style you getting". I said cutting to the chase.

"Damn straight to it, but um i want to get my dreads re-dreaded and two strand twist". He said. "Okay that's cool". And i started his hair but first i washed it because he had a lot of dandruff.

"Damn ma got this shit in my eye". He said talking about the soap. "Sorry". I laughed and wiped his face off with the towel. Then i started scrubbing his hair with the shampoo. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Am i hurting you". I asked because i did get my nails done. "Nah that shit feel good as fuck, god must of created you himself, bout to put a nigga to sleep". I blushed at his statement. "Something like that". I said and we laughed

I finished washing his hair and dried it. Now on to the dreading and the two strand twisting. I tried to make conversation.

"So how long have you have dreads". I asked. "For about two years now almost three". He said. "Oh that's cool, so what's the special occasion". I asked. "What you mean, i cant just come in here and get my hair done". 

"Yea, but usually all of my customers/clients have parties or special occasions". I said shrugging. "My 20th is in two days". He said.

"Oh well an early happy birthday from me in advance". I said. "Thanks ma". He said chuckling. Continuing on my work i put my ear pods in my ear and played my drake album. I got down to business.

1 hour and 30 minutes later...

"Okay and were done". I said as i got up. "Thank you". He said

 (We gonna act like its at least a little done sksksksksk)

"No problem you can pay at the front desk". I walked to my office. I put hand sanitizer in my hand and as soon as turned around my face met with Nahmir's.

We were so close we could have been kissing. "What are doing back here?". I asked. "I forgot to give you a tip". He looked down at my lips. "Oh that's okay". I said. "Nah its the least i can do".

"Okay thank you". I smiled nervously. "So can i get the digits too". He asked. "I'm sorry mister i don't give out my phone number". I said. "Wow dissed again". He came closer and whispered in my ear. "Imma get it one day sexy". 

He put the money on my desk and winked at me as he walked out. I caught chills. Did this boy just make me wet. Come on Miracle you a bad bitch, hold your composure.

Nahmir's POV -

               I walked out Miracle's shop and i damn sure hooked a nigga up. And i want to see her sexy ass often. She making me chase her and i like that, females don't do that. Fuck it i'm definitely up for the challenge.

Even though she like two years older than me she got her shit together. And i know i was in the hoe faze but the shit got fast old deadass. I'm tryna see about a long time thing, i just need a right candidate.

-------------------------------------

(A/N: Once again thanks for 5K! I love y'all❤. It seems like everybody is getting well acquainted with each other. And they all want relationships, lets see what happens! Hopefully its a good ending. I don't know?

What do y'all think so far?