2

Karin's POV - A week later

    It is now Monday, a start of a new fresh week and let me tell you i'm bout ready to start my new job and make my coin. I had to go pick up my car from Miracle at her salon because her car was at the shop, i had no problem with that but i need my car back cause i miss my baby. I have 2 hours until i go in to work so i needed to be on my way to Miry.

 I got in the shower

 20 minutes later...

 I got out and i put on my nurse uniform and my scrubs, because i wanted them to see that i was already prepared. Got everything i needed for today ordered an Uber and waited patiently downstairs on my couch.

Pop Smoke's POV -

   I made my song Welcome to the party and today is the video making of the song. I really came a long way and i'm letting nobody stop my shine, cause they can get murked and that's on woo. Came from the bottom straight out of Canarsie so it was always a struggle but i depended on my moms and my little sis and the streets.

After meeting up with my boy GoddyGoddy to film this video we was put to work. We was in my neighborhood so i fucked with the vibes. I just want to be myself, cause this where niggas catch you tryna be something you not. I mean look at snitch nine.

Hour later...

We was finishing up n shit like that, there was mad kids and little niggas over here but ian mind it cause they was supporting and we included them in the video and shit. Them kids knew every word to the song so it was lit, we was doing little dance moves too.

Karin's POV - 

   I'm getting out the Uber and i still have to walk a few blocks to Miracle's salon. But its okay cause that nigga cab smell like who did it and ran. While i'm walking there's mad kids blocking my way.

 Their taking pictures with some guy but i was not about to stand there and get stomped because they was coming like a stampede. It looks like they were finishing a video shoot or something. So i'm walking down the block trying to get by and i hear this deep ass voice that gave me chills

"Yo ma hold on real quick". He said

Pop Smoke's POV -

   While i was taking pictures and finishing the video shoot and shit i seen some bad ass female. She was walking up the block and here i am tryna catch up to her. Shorty was walking mad fast and shit but ian mind i was enjoying the view. 

Shorty had a fat ass, it look like she a nurse or some shit like that, she had on a uniform and she was looking good as hell. but fuck allat shit i'm tryna see what she on.

"Yo ma hold on real quick". She kept on walking so i ran up a little bit and i touched her arm, and after that she spazzed on me on some gangster shit. "Don't touch me ion know you". She yelled at me with her soft ass voice.

"Hold on calm down on some real shit, and i'm tryna see wassup witchu". I licked my lips like LL Cool J. I'm tryna be on some lightskin shit but obviously she ain't having that cause shorty dead ass played me

karin's POV -

After he said that i just walked laughed in his face and continued walking again. I don't know who he thought e was talking bout  he tryna see wassup with me, then on top of that licking his lips like he some damn LL Cool J.

I'm not tryna be nobody's fuck and duck, i'm not even built like one of these fast girls out here. But he still walked beside me 

"Damn you mean ma, i'm just tryna make conversation". He said. "Cool, and i'm not your 'ma' ". I made a face. I just wanted to go to get my car and go to work. "Can i at least get your name?". He asked. "Karin"

"Oh ight, that's a nice name i fucks with it". He said smiling. "Thanks". I said keeping it short. "Well my name is pop, surprised you don't know me". He said with a hint of cockiness in his voice.

"No i don't, should i?". I said kind of confused. "Well if you don't that's a good thing". He said. "Oh okay, anything else because you still walking with me". I questioned noticing we were only a block away from Miry's salon

"You could have let me drove you". He said."No thanks i have a car i'm going to pick it up now, but thanks". I said giving a light smile

We arrived in front on the salon and i noticed Miry coming outside with my car keys. So i told him he can leave that we arrived to my destination. When i looked up at him i took in all his features and girl a bitch was stuck like chuck this man was fine.

He had a muscular jaw, a nice cut down beard, longs braids which signals healthy hair, and his body was built and his voice was deep and sexy like he def made my panties wet. He was just overall sexy. You could tell he was a thug, his presence screamed mean, strong and sexy.

" W-well were here, t-thanks for walking me to my destination i guess". I stuttered, damn i stared to long a girl getting stuck. " No problem". He laughed.

"Can i get them digits tho?". He asked. " Nope". I said popping the p. "But it was nice talking to you 'pop', ". I said chuckling. "Damn ma you out bad fa that one but ima see you again"

" Whatever makes you sleep at night". I chuckled then walked away

Pop Smoke's POV - 

Shorty dead ass just dissed me, damn .She lucky she look good as fuck and it's my first time meeting her cause the way shorty was talking to me was crazy. Ain't nobody ever got like that with me except for ma dukes. 

But it look like shorty look like she had her life together we ain't really speak on shit. I was tryna make conversation, but i see she ain't easy like these other girls. She was not entertaining me for nothing on woo. 

But i seen her staring a nigga down, shit i was staring her down too until she snapped outta her trance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: It's not a cat n mouse game i promise. But she cant give in that easy or else this would not be a good book he gotta earn that heart and that kat 😜 woo sh*t