🥀 THIRTEEN🥀

It was early morning when Anika's sleep broke

It was early morning when Anika's sleep broke. She felt some weight on her stomach. She turned to look at Shivaay, who was sleeping peacefully with his arms  wrapped around her stomach.

She smiled and pecked his forehead. Shivaay's sleep broke because of her kiss. He looked at her with a smile.

S- This morning seems to be really good.

Shivaay said with a smirk and Anika blushed.

A- I didn't knew that you were awake.

S- I'm glad that I was awake.

Shivaay said while wrapping his arms around her more tightly. Anika struggled in his arms.

A- Shivaay, leave me. I've to make breakfast. It's getting late for Kiara's school.

S- If you've forgotten, then it's Sunday today and Kiara is sleeping peacefully.

Shivaay stated as the matter of fact and rested his head in the crook of her neck. Anika smiled widely at his affection.

A- We've come a long way in our relationship.

S- Hmm. And I'm happy about that. You've really done so much for us in these 6 months. You've filled mother's place in Kiara's heart. Because of you, my condition is improving day by day and there is movement in my legs. Kiara loves you so much.

Shivaay confessed his heart feelings to her and Anika smiled.

A- and you?

S- What about me?

A- What do you feel about me?

Shivaay was startled for a moment because of her sudden question.

S- I..... I..... really adore you.

Shivaay said and Anika smiled. She knew that Shivaay was very weak at expressing his feelings and she knew his confession was a very big part of his feelings of his heart.

They laid there in each other's arms for some time.

After few moments, Anika sat up.

A- Come on. Let's get ready. Its already 9 a.m. I'll do the laundry and you go and get freshened up.

Shivaay nodded his head and went to freshen up and Anika went to wake up Kiara first.

Anika reached Kiara's room and she was sleeping cutely with her mouth little open. Anika smiled at her cuteness.

Anika sat beside her and started caressing her head softly.