🥀FOURTEEN🥀

RAIZADA HOUSE

RAIZADA HOUSE

Adhiraj and Sangeeta were sitting in their living room Worriedly.

Sa- Adhiraj, what are we going to do? This deal is very important Otherwise we'll go bankrupt.

Ad- That's why I'm worried, Sangeeta. We have birth to our daughter, raised her so that when she gets older, she'll help us in making our business succesful. But this girl turned out to be so stupid that she got married to some useless car racer and raising his child.

Sa- I never thought that Anika would turn out to be so useless.

Sangeeta said while rolling her eyes and sipping her green tea.

Ad- We have to do something. That girl is an emotional fool and we'll take advantage of that. It seems that she's got really attached to that handicapped man and that orphan. Now we'll use her weakness and she'll come running to us.

Adhiraj and Sangeeta smirked at their plan.

***

OBEROI'S HOUSE

Anika was helping Kiara with her homework.

K- Doll, why can we see sun only in day?

Anika smiled at her.

A- Because the earth rotates and when it faces away from the sun, it turns dark and it is night, when the earth faces towards the sun, it becomes day.

Anika explained her calmly and Kiara nodded her head in understanding.

A- okay baby. Your science homework is done. Now complete your art homework. I'll go and make dinner.

Anika said while caressing her head.

Anika walked out of Kiara's room and was  about to go to kitchen when Shivaay pulled her inside their bedroom.

Anika was shocked for a while and then her eyes got locked with Shivaay who was looking at her with admiration.

A- Shivaay, what are you doing? I've to go and cook dinner.

S- Don't worry. I'll help you with that. For now, I've to say something.

Shivaay pulled her with her waist and Anika gasped.