🥀ONE🥀

Anika was sitting outside ICU waiting for the man to gain consciousness. She was crying continuously. How can she be so careless? She literally spoiled someone's life. Because of her, Someone's lying in the hospital bed, attached to many wires and he doesn't have hope if he could walk again or not. She was feeling so pathetic and low about herself.

A nurse came towards her and handed the man's stuff to her.

N- This is patient's belongings.

Anika looked at her and took the stuff from her.

She looked through the stuff and found driving licence, some credit and debit cards and a mobile phone. She looked at the driving licence and read the name of the patient.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

She looked through the phone and saw a little girl's picture as the background picture.

Who was she? Was she his daughter? What about his wife? What has she done? She spoiled all their lives

Anika sobbed in guilt.

She dialled the last number which was dialled through Shivaay's phone. It was Ragini's number.

A- He...hello.

R- Who are you and where is Shivaay?

A- how are you related to him?

R- Oh Come on! I'm his fianceé. Now will you tell me why are you calling me with Shivaay's phone?

Ragini shrieked through the phone in her annoying voice.

A- I'm sorry, miss. But Shivaay was involved in an accident. Can you come to the hospital?

R- Oh My god! This man can't stay out of trouble on a single day. Now who will look after that annoying kid.

Ragini was whispering on her own.

R- Okay. I'm coming.

Ragini disconnected the call.

Anika thought to call her parents as they were out of the country for some business.

Her father answered the call after few rings.

A- Hey dad.

Ad- Anika, why did you call? Is it something important?

Anika sighed in disappointment. It was always like this. She was always allowed to call them if its some emergency, not otherwise.

A- Dad, there's a problem. I did a mistake. I don't know what to do. Please help me.