🥀SEVENTEEN🥀

ONE WEEK LATER-

ONE WEEK LATER-

Today was Anika's wedding with Adhiraj's business partner's son, Randheer Sharma. Anika met him once and he was giving her all the weird glances and continuously checking her out which made Anika uncomfortable but she was sacrificing herself for her only family i.e. Shivaay and Kiara.

Anika was ready in her bridal dress but her eyes were empty and emotionless. She stopped feeling anything, after the day she got separated from her family.

She looked at the mirror with teary eyes.

A- I hate myself now. I hate that I'm away from you and Kiara. I hate my parents. I hate my fate. Why are you doing this, God? What was my fault? What was Kiara's and Shivaay's fault? I was happy for once in my life and that happiness was snatched from me. Shivaay, I need you.

A tear slipped from her eye and fell on the ring which Shivaay gave her during their Wedding.

SHIVAAY'S HOUSE-

Shivaay was sitting on his bed. His eyes were red and swollen due to crying and sleepless nights.

S- Anika, Why did you do this? I know something is not right otherwise you won't take a step like this. But why didn't you share your problem with me? I know your parents are involved in this but why won't you even talk to me or answer my texts or calls? I want to talk to you once, Anika.

He wiped his tears and looked at the wall clock. It was 10:30 a.m.

He was confused that Kiara still wasn't awake. Was she Ill?

He immediately ran towards her room and saw her sleeping on the bed. He sighed in relief and walked closer to her bed and caressed her hair. He turned her face towards himself and was shocked to see blood coming from her mouth.

S- Princess? Wake up? Kiara, baby? What happened? Wake up?

He was trying to wake her up but she was unconscious.