🥀SEVEN🥀

Bua dadi glared at Anika and then turned to look at Shivaay

B- Billu, I don't like her. Divorce her.

Shivaay and Anika looked at Bua Dadi in shock.

S- Bua Dadi, what are you saying? And why would I divorce her?

Shivaay asked with a frown.

B- How could you marry a girl like her, Billy? Look at her, she doesn't even have any sacraments, she didn't even greeted me by touching my feet and by looking at her, she doesn't look freshened up. It's already 9 am in the morning and this girl didn't even bath yet so how will she manage your household? Look at her, what is she even wearing. Tell me which daughter in law wears shorts and t-shirt after her wedding.

Anika had teary eyes because she wasn't aware of these things. Everything was new for her. Her parents weren't there to teach her sacraments.

S- Bua Dadi, it's her first day after our wedding so everything is new for her. She was getting everything ready since morning. She prepared breakfast and she even dropped Kiara to school because I'm stuck in this wheelchair.

Shivaay said while stating the matter of fact.

Bua Dadi just scrunched her nose.

B- Whatever. It's her duty to take care of all the family members. She isn't doing something great. I told you my husband's niece, Ragini would be best bride for you. She can take care of you and that orph... I mean Kiara.

Shivaay frowned at her statement and turned to look at Anika who was crying silently.

S- Bua Dadi, you cannot judge someone by looking at them once or their clothes. Anika is a perfect wife and guardian for Kiara so please give her a chance.

Bua Dadi scrunched her nose but she thought not to increase the matter as her son, Rudra was working for Shivaay as his manager and she can't afford Rudra losing his job and she knew that Rudra respected Shivaay so much that he won't even question him.

B- Okay. I'm giving you 15 days. Prove yourself as a perfect housewife otherwise Shivaay, you have to divorce her and marry my Ragini.

Shivaay and Anika looked at her in shock but Shivaay knew that his Bua Dadi can go to any limit to make him marry her annoying niece but Shivaay trusted Anika so her thought to accept the challenge and end this matter for once and for all.

S- Okay. We accept.

Bua Dadi smirked and nodded her head while Anika looked at Shivaay in shock.

Bua Dadi turned to glare at Anika.

B- Now go and freshen up or you want to stand here whole day and remember, don't wear these pieces of clothes again. Wear a traditional saree. I'm sure you must not know how to wear it so it's your first challenge.