🥀SIX🥀

It was early morning when Anika's phone rang with her dad's number

She immediately answered the call, thinking it must be some emergency.

A- Hello dad.

Ad- Anika, I wanted you to rethink your decision. You must have taken the decision in hurry but you really disappointed us. Your Mom is so sad.

A- Dad....

Ad- Look, I've arranged your marriage with my client's son and in return, he'll sponsor our company. You can marry him and live lavishly and if its about your so-called marriage to that racer, we can get it nullified.

A- Dad, I'm not a business deal that you'll get sponsors by marrying me to some rich loser. I'm happy and I won't get my marriage nullified.

Ad- ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SENSES? WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO LIVE WITH THAT LOSER? I THOUGHT WE RAISED YOU BETTER.

Adhiraj shouted angrily and Anika's eyes filled with tears.

A- that's the point, dad. You and mom were never there to raise me. And I think that Im happy that you didn't raise me because then i would have been a terrible person.

Anika said with a sigh of defeat.

Ad- Then I don't want to keep any relations with you and neither would your Mom. Im ashamed to call you as our daughter.

Adhiraj disconnected the call and Anika Broke down into tears. She started crying badly and Shivaay woke up after hearing her.

S- Anika?

He said and Anika immediately turned her face in opposite direction and wiped her tears hurriedly.

She then looked at Shivaay and gave him a fake smile. Shivaay looked at her worriedly.

S- are you fine?

A- Yes. What will happen to me?

S- Were you crying?

Anika chuckled nervously.

A- No. Why would I cry? I just woke up, right, that's why my eyes must be watering.

Shivaay looked at her suspiciously and Anika noticed that.

A- Oh look, it's already 6:30 a.m. I'll go and wake up Kiara for school.

She immediately hurried out of the room and Shivaay was deep in his thoughts.

S- Why was she crying?

Here Anika reached Kiara's bedroom and she felt all her worries fading away when she saw the little angel sleeping peacefully.

Anika sat on her bed and gently caressed her forehead and pecked it.