🥀EIGHT🥀

Bua dadi asked Anika to prepare 16 dishes

Bua dadi asked Anika to prepare 16 dishes. Anika and Shivaay looked at her in shock but Anika nodded her head agreeing to the condition.

Bua dadi smirked as she thought that Anika won't be able to prepare it. Shivaay looked at Anika worriedly as he also thought the same as Anika grew up between an army of servants and he doubted that Anika will be able to cook. He knew that she can cook but 16 dishes was lot of hardwork and complication.

A- Okay, bua dadi. I'll prepare 16 dishes and prove my ability of being a good wife, daughter-in-law and guardian.

Bua dadi nodded with a smirk.

B- Just don't burn the kitchen as we are left with this only and now that Shivaay is handicapped, we can't afford a new house.

Bua said said and Anika felt anger when she taunted Shivaay and Shivaay's eyes got filled with tears as he realised his condition.

A- I'm sorry to say, Bua dadi but you don't have any rights to say something so mean to my husband. My husband is not handicapped. He is strong and very much capable of handling his family. I promise that he'll be fine like before in few weeks.

Bua Dadi looked at Anika angrily and Shivaay looked at Anika with a soft expression. He looked at Anika with a small smile and she smiled back.

B- You.....?

Before bua dadi could say anything, Anika interrupted her.

A- I'll go and prepare the lunch, after all I've to prepare 16 dishes.

Anika smirked and walked inside the kitchen and Shivaay followed her.

S- Thank you for taking my stand.

A- It's Nothing. Family means a lot to me and I can't bear when someone badmouths them or harms them. And you and kiara are my family now and let me tell you I'm very possessive about my family.

Anika said the last line with a chuckle and Shivaay chuckled too.

S- Ummm...

A- What happened?

S- Are you sure you can cook 16 dishes? I mean it's very difficult.

Shivaay asked her nervously and Anika looked at him with a smirk.

A- You have a lot to know about me, mister. For starters, let me tell you that I've a master degree in culinary arts.

Anika said with a proud smile and Shivaay looked at her in shock.

S- What? I thought you studied business.

A- Hmm.. I guess someone researched about me.