🥀PROLOGUE🥀

Anika was driving her car in high speed. She was finally eloping with her long time boyfriend, Aditya and was getting married to him today.

She was dressed up in a red lehenga as she was about to meet her boyfriend in the temple for their wedding. Her friend Gauri was already waiting there.

A- Today is the day when all my dreams will be fulfilled. Finally, I'll be married to the love of my life tonight.

Her phone started ringing and she answered the phone happily.

A- Yes Gauri, I'm about to reach the temple.

G- Ani....

Gauri was hesitating to say further.

A- What's wrong, Gauri?

G- Ani, this marriage can't happen. He...he freaked out at the last moment and said that he can't think of spending his whole life with you. I'm sorry Ani.

Gauri said with a choked voice as she was crying for her best friend.

A lone tear escaped from Anika's eyes and the phone fell near her feet. She was so lost in her thoughts that she lost control on the car.

Suddenly a loud thud was heard and Anika winced in pain. She touched her forehead and her forehead was bleeding due to sudden crash.

She looked through the windshield and saw a man lying on the road unconscious. Her eyes widened in horror and she rushed out of the car.

Soon the man was admitted in the hospital.

A doctor came after checking the man and Anika rushed towards him.

A- Doctor, how is he?

D- I'm sorry to say, Miss but I don't think he'll be able to walk again. His legs are paralyzed as a huge part of his brain was affected.

Anika slumped down on the floor with teary eyes. She spoiled a man's life. Because of her, he won't be able to walk again.

She started crying loudly.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

This plot wasn't leaving my mind for some time so I finally decided to pen it down.😅😅

How was it?😊😊

Who do you think is the man who got injured?🤔🤔

How do you think will Anika atone for her crime?🥺🥺

Should I continue?🙃🙃

lovely_anju99
pinkisaha2020
pratichiwrites
aayushijain145
PARIMALA020
Prerna1593
karish96
chocoholic_201
Radhikka
shivikamadlover
sidlove143
That_introvert_ladki
Straw005_writes
shivaayanika
@rachelevangelina
vagilikku
jayasri7
jiya070
THEMENTALWRITER05
Pikulove3421

Please give your precious views.😁😁

Last but not the least, How's the cover?😅😅