pt 1 moving

My name is Aven Collins and I have to move to the shitty town of Sacramento. I wouldn't have to if my shitty dad didn't leave. He was a deadbeat who fed off my Mom's money. My moms bestfriend, Lynn, lived there decided we should move there. They met each other in high school and we meet any chance we get.  It wasn't all that bad since she has a daughter named Jenna and we're really close, she's my only friend that isn't completely fake. The worst part of this entire thing was I had to go to catholic school. I'm literally atheist! Mom says it's the best school and I should go.

I lived in L.A. previously so the small town life was new to me. Our private jet landed and we got into the car to start driving to the house. Since everything is cheaper in small towns we got a massive house, it was twice the size of our old one. The gate opened and we parked the car. The house was okay, definitely needed renovation but good.

"Hey, Lynn and Jenna are coming over to get us situated, wanna freshen up?" My mom said.
"Okay!" I yelled walking up the stairs with a box of clothes. I washed my face and changed into a short plaid skirt and an oversized grey gap hoodie. (or your choice of clothing). I twisted and clipped my hair back pulling the front strands out. I grabbed some rings putting them on as I walked out of my room.

I heard my mom talking, so I presumed they were here. I walked down the stairs and when I saw Jenna I ran. I hugged her tightly. Mom left to give Lynn a tour allowing me and Jenna to catch up in private. "I needdd to show you around town" Jenna stated. "yes please, i've barely been in this house and I already wanna get out." I replied
"and bitch. I got a new car, we need to drive." she said
"let's go tell our moms we're leaving." I stated running to the kitchen where they were talking
"can Jenna show me around?" I asked. She nodded as a yes.

Jenna walked outside to where her car was parked. Of course it was a white jeep wrangler. Jenna unlike me loved to flaunt her wealth. I was thankful my family had money I just thought it was dumb how we hoarded it so I constantly donate. My mom doesn't care though since she uses it at a tax write off. Its kinda of embarrassing but I guess your could describe me as the typical rebellious rich girl.

We get it the car and start driving around as she names what everything is. Finally we arrive at a place called The Deuce. "My friends are here right now, I can introduce you to all of them."
"Cool" I replied.

We walked in and there was a band on stage packing up. We walked to a table in the back with three people. "hey guys, this is Aven Collins" Jenna introduced me "hello" I said politely. "this is Savannaa" Jenna said pointing to a blonde girl "call me Sav" she said. "My boyfriend, Johnathan" The boy who have straight brunette hair waved. "and lastly Callie" she finished pointing to a girl with black braided hair. Everyone made small talk they all seemed really down to earth. I didn't get to know them too well though since we mainly talked about me.

I got a ding on my phone and I checked it. It was from Mom, are you coming? it read. "Jenna!" I yelled to get her attention since all she was doing was flirting with Johnathan. "what?" she asked. "We need to go to my house." I replied
"fine." she said.

We got in the car and started driving. "I think i'm going to have a mini party at my house." she stated.
"cool, who are the plugs in this town?" I asked.
"I know someone, I can give you his number when we get home." she replied.
"Does he only do weed or the hardcore stuff too?"
"He's got everything." She said grinning.

She dropped me home and when I got in the movers had unloaded everything. I went to my room and started putting clothes in my closet since we packed them with the hangers still on.