pt 10 grant

THE NEXT WEEK
Grant and I had been sort of dating. I asked him not to tell the group since it felt weird to me. Dating Grant told me one thing, I don't like the guy. Don't get me wrong Grant is a great guy, but I don't like him anymore than a friend. I feel bad saying this but I was just using him to distract myself. Jenna was the only one who knew I don't actually like him.

Today was Wednesday and I was walking out to the parking lot to meet everybody. When I came out Kyle was talking to Ladybird. Something in me snapped. "Hey Guys!" I said loudly. I then turned to Grant and placed a kiss on his cheek "Hey babe." I said to him. "babe?" Ben questioned. I then explained that were sort of dating. By now Ladybird had left so I walked over to Kyle who was on the hood of his. Folding my arms and placing it on the car I asked "So what'd Ladybird want?"
"Just my number." He smirked. My face dropped but I quickly covered by rolling my eyes. "Since when we're you with Grant."
"I don't know, like a week ago." I responded.

We all headed to Jenna's. All of us sat in the living room talking. I sat next to Grant and Kyle laying my head on Grant. We were all talking and having fun. "Hey Grant, I need to talk to you real quick." Kyle said. Before Grant could even respond, Kyle grabbed his wrist walking outside.

KYLES POV

I couldn't keep fucking seeing her and Grant together. The way they touched each other made me sick, I had to do something about it. Me and Grant got outside. "What?!" Grant questioned.
"You need to break up with Aven." I said not really thinking.
"What? Why would I do that?" He asked.
"Because I fucking told you!" I yelled.
"Why do you even care, man?" He questioned.
"I said break up with her before I break your nose." I said shoving him into the wall.
"What the fuck!"
"Just fucking do what I say." I said walking back inside.

AVENS POV

Kyle walked back in pretty angry looking. "You good?" I questioned. He just shrugged me off.  Grant following a bit after.  They both acted strange after and it was really weird.

All of them had now left and and it was shuts me and Jenna. I was staying over because my mom was on another business trip. "What was up with Kyle?" I ask.
"I have no clue."
I then got a text from Grant.

Grant- Hey
Aven- hello
Grant- we need to break things off
Aven-??
Grant- I can't do this with you anymore.
Aven- um okay?

"Jenna, what the fuck." I say shocked. First no Kyle and now no Grant. I handed her the phone. "Why would he do that?" She said slightly agitated.
"I know right?! I mean I don't care, but why so rude about it."

"Did you see Kyle and Ladybird today?" I asked.
"Ew yes."
"It literally made me want to gauge my eyes out." I replied. We shit talked Kyle and Grant all night and peacefully went to sleep.

NWXT DAY

Ladybird and I were sitting in statistics when I leaned into her and asked "Are you dating Kyle?" I asked. "Um I don't know I gave him my number."
"okay, just letting you know he's a fuckboy." I said turning back to the front.

After school, I got in my car and started driving around. I went to a higher elevation and found a sort of ledge that looked over the town. It wasn't too pretty so big but it was quiet. I opened trunk sitting on the ledge of it looking out to the town. J heard a car pull to a stop and I went to check. When I turned I saw Kyle. "Do you ruin every secret spot I find?" I said annoyed.
"Actually I found this first so that's on you." He said making my blood boil.
"Can you leave? I'm kinda here to not think about people but it's hard when there's a person 10 feet from me." I said annoyed.
"Don't think I will, I come here to get homework done. You can though." He smirked. Fuck i'm him i'm standing my ground.

"Could you answer some questions, it's for my elective?" he asked.
"Fine."
"What do think of me as?"
"Teenage dirtbag." I replied making him laugh but I kept a serious face.
"What's one thing you would change about me?"
"Everything." I said. He rolled his eyes.
"Okay never mind  you're not taking this seriously." He said making me smile.
"No I'm serious, you are a dirtbag." I stated.
"You know you like it." He said.
"But it drives me insane."