pt 2 party

Today was Saturday and school was starting Monday, I was not particularly happy about that. Jenna decided to have her "study sesh" aka party today. The party was at 7 and it was 5 o'clock right now.

I went to the second floor to go ask my mom if I could go "hey, Jenna is having a get together of friends at 7 can I go." I asked not saying study sesh because I knew she wouldn't believe that bs. "who's going to be there?" she questioned. "I don't know, that's why I want to go to meet new people. Don't want me to be the loner." I said
"okay" she agreed. I kissed her on the cheek running upstairs to shower.

I took more than an hour in the shower getting out and changing into my clothes. I wore some peachy make up and some red lipstick on the inside of my lips forming an ombré. I walked down said goodbye to my mom and walked out. My car had now arrived from LA. It's an electric BMW. I know I said I don't like flashing my wealth but I just wanted a sustainable car.

I wore this top with some baggy jeans and a black jacket on top

I wore this top with some baggy jeans and a black jacket on top. (or what you want)

I reached Jenna's house and there were only a few cars. It was only 7:15 and most people come later. I parked my car and got out. I walked in and was greeted with her and John making out. I fake gagged and they thankfully stopped.
"Where's Callie?" I asked since I saw her car.
"Her and Sav went for more alcohol."

It was now 8:45 and everyone was dancing together. I was getting hot being close to all these bodies so I decided to step out. I let Jenna know and left. I took my jacket off and laid it on the stairs railing. I went outside and sat on the steps leaning against the wall. I pulled out a carton of cigarettes and lit one. I blew out as the cold breeze cooled my slightly red face.

I heard the door open but I ignored it thinking it was just someone drunk coming outside to throw up. Then a voice said "You know smoking kills?"
"Why do you think I do it?" I said sarcastically , finally turning to the face. He had pale skin, defined cheekbones, and curly brown hair. He sat down a few feet away from me on the step above mine.
"You should roll your own." He said
"And whys that." I asked.
Pulling out an altoids tn with tobacco joints he started explaining "Well, they're healthier, taste better, have a better feel, and look cooler."
"Wow i'm sold." I said sarcastically.
He held the cig out for me to try. He probably wanted me to grab it but I just put my mouth on in and sucked in. I blew out and was pleasantly surprised. "not bad." I half smiled.

"Aven right?" He asked.
"One and only."
"yeah Jenna told me about you." He said
"and you are?" I questioned
"Kyle."
Standing up and putting out my cigarette I said "It was nice to meet you Kyle."

I walked back into the party and the smell of booze and weed was nauseating. I walked over to where Cal and Sav were sitting talking with some boys. "Hey guys!" I said.
"Aven!" Sav said "This is Kaden, Grant, and Ben."
They all greeted me and I did as well. We talked for a bit and they said they were in a band with Kyle.

I took more shots and drank a ton of water. By 1 AM everyone was gone except John, Sav, and me who were sleeping over. John and Jenna went into their own room to sleep in and me and Sav were in the next room. Sav and I were talking when we started to here noises from their room. "god shoot me." I said disgusted.
"Ugh! anyways, anyone catch your eye?" Sav asked
My mind immediately went to Kyle but I wasn't gonna tell her that.
"Um not really, Grants kinda cute I guess." I said
"AHHH If you start dating Grant and I date Kaden that would be so cute since they're best friends!" She responded
"You're dating Kaden?" I asked
"Well not yet, but we always flirt and he's definitely into me."
We talked until around 3 AM and then finally went to sleep.