pt 8 sneaking in (smut)

My mom and me walked back to our house after having dinner at Jenna's. I went upstairs and did my night routine. I changed into a tank top and sweats and sat under the covers. I pulled out pride and prejudice and started reading.

Suddenly I heard a knock in my window. At first I ignore it thinking it's a rock but then more come. I get up and open the blinds. "What the fuck." I say. I open the window. "What are you doing here, Kyle?" I asked.
"To have sex obviously." He said nonchalantly.
"But-" I started.
Cutting me off he said "At least let me in, I'm about to fall."
I rolled my eyes handing him my hand. "You know we shouldn't be doing this." I say.
"But it feels so good." He says as he starts kissing my neck. I try to protest until I just cave. "Fuck it." I grabbed his face and kiss him.

He licked my bottom lip asking access and I happily allowed. We sat on the bed and so straddled him. As I grinded on him his breath hitched. He put his hands under my tank top massaging my boobs.

WARNING

I pulled off his shirt and started unbuttoning his pants I kissed down his chest. I reached his dick and pulled them down. His hard on slapped his stomach.  I grabbed it slowly going up and down. I spit on it and fastened my pace. I placed the my mouth on the tip and swirled around it.
"Oh, Aven" he moaned only encouraging me. I deepened my mouth taking in half of him. I started going deeper slightly gagging. He took his hand holding my hair. His breath became really uneven and his dick was twitching. "I'm gonna-" His cum hit the back of my throat. I kept pumping as it cummed making him even more aroused. Finally I popped my mouth off. Taking the back of my hand I wiped my mouth.

He pulled me back up by hooking my pants and started kissing me. He tugged on them and I took them off. He rubbed me over my panties and then pulled them off.

I aligned my hole with his cock and slowly slide on. Since we just did it I didn't really need to get too used to it. "Ugh" He grunted. I grinded with his entire dick inside me. I started bouncing up and down and he grabbed my waist helping me. He took one hand and started rubbing my clit. "Fuck" I said. My hands were on his shoulders and my finger nails dug into him. "We're never doing this again." I said between my heavy breaths. "Mhm" He said back. "I'm serious, this never happened after today."

After 30 minutes and 3 positions we both finished. I grabbed my hoodie throwing in over myself. I got under the sheets and said "Turn the light off on your way out."

KYLE POV

As I laid on her sheets and caught my breath I kept thinking how pretty Aven was. How good at this Aven was. How amazing Aven was. I snapped out of my thoughts and got up. I was changing and glanced over to her who looked asleep. "Aven?" I quietly asked but reviewed no response. I finished changing and walked over to her. I looked over at her peacefully sleep and whispered "Goodnight."
I turned off the only light, which was her bedside lamp. I went out through the front door since it was late and her mom should be asleep. I walked back into my house and got under my sheets falling asleep right away.