pt 7 house tour (smut)

NEXT DAY
I was making my way to Kyles for lunch. I knocked and Kyle welcomed me. Érica es stalking about eating and then I said "Oh i'm actually not hungry, late breakfast."
"Same." Kyle said.
"Okayyy, well you give her a tour i'll be out seeing the town." Erica said.

She left and Kyle showed me around not really saying much. We finished and went in his room. We just stood there not talking "Soo have you gone on a boat here?" I asked.
"Yeah, we rented one." He replied. We just looked at each other not knowing what to say. The next thing I know our lips are connected again.

WARNING

We're aggressively making out, I jump on straddling him. He pushed me against my back surging me with a good pain. I trailed kisses down his jaw and started sucking his neck. I made sure not to stay in one place and leave a hickey.

We moved to the bed with me still straddling him. I put my hands under his shirt feeling his chest. He pulls his shirt off and then mine. He massages my boobs while kissing my neck. I start grinding on him making him let of a soft moan.

He switched the position with me laying on my back and him on top. I pull at his pants and he takes them off as fast as he can. I could see him hard under his boxers. He took my pants off tossing them to the side.

As we are making out he has one arm supporting him hovering over me and uses the other to rub me on top of my underwear. I bit his lip to stop from moaning. He kisses down my neck to my boobs, trailing my stomach until he finally reaches my pussy. He rips my underwear off and starts rubbing me with his thumb. "Fuck" I whispered. He hovers his mouth over it. Finally he starts eating me out. Fuck he's good I thought. He stuck his tongue in my and rubbed the rest of me with his fingers. "Kyle" I moaned holding his hair.

He stopped and pulled down his boxers down. His cock sprung out and let me tell you it was massive. He slowly pushed it in and waiting for me to get used to it. I gave him a small nod and instead of starting small he went straight to hard fast pace. "Fuck!" I screamed from the paint he quickly turned into pleasure. Both his hands gripping my waist to go even harder. I arched me back and closed my eyes letting the pleasure over take me. "Aven." He moaned.

I could feel my climax coming making my all's righted. He said a string of cuss words and my name under his breath. I felt his duck twitch knowing he was about to cum as well. "mmmm fuck." I moaned cumming. Kyle followed right after. Pulling out he laid beside me catching his breath. Realizing what I just did I got up and started to get dressed. "Never happened." I stated to him fast walking out the house.

Oh my god, it was some thing to kiss Kyle but fucking him was whole other level. I went home and changed into my swim suit. I thought going on a swim would clear my mind. I went into my secluded area and walked into the lake. I swam around for a while u til I got tired. Getting out and drying off I went home.

I walked inside grabbing cloths and starting the shower. I got inside and my mind replayed what we did. My hands traveled over the places of my body he touched. My fingers trailed down to my pussy and I started rubbing. I stuck a finger in remembering him sticking his tongue in. I added two more thinking of the way he slid him duck inside me. The next thing I know i'm moaning his name. I covered my mouth as I cummed all over my fingers. I rinsed my body and turned off the shower getting out. I changed and headed to Jenna's, she could keep my distracted.

"Hey bitch." I said opened her door. "How's it go with Zach." I asked.
"We had sex!" Jenna said.
"oh my god tell me everything." I replied. She talked for a while about the entire encounter and their trashy car sex. My mouth fell open "You did it three times?!" She nodded excitedly. They way her face lit up telling me this made me what to spill it about Kyle but I stayed quite.