ch 17

The next morning I didn't waste anytime, hanging out with Mom every waking second. Sadly, like usual she had to leave once again.

After dropping her at the airport i reach back to sacramento and go the the coffee shop. I walk in and coincidently enough Jenna was there giving her order. I walk up to her and yell boo to which she shrieks.

"I hate you." she rolls her eyes. I smile turning to the cashier. Our eyes meet and I realize it's Harry, the guy I go the number from a while back. We had slowly stopped talking and it was honestly my fault. I felt nothing and constantly lagged on him.

We started talking and i acted extremely friendly feeling bad for being the reason we stopped talking. Jenna goes to the side to get her coffee so it's just me and Harry.

KYLE POV
I walked into the coffee shop to pick up some breakfast for kaden and I. As I walk in the first person i saw was aven. i don't know what happened but that night she just left me without a goodbye, a text, or explanation. i wondered if she regretted saying that she liked me, or if i scared her off when i asked her to be my girlfriend. i saw as she talked to the cashier. were they flirting? i watched as she leaned against the counter, twirled her hair, and laughed at whatever he said. i felt so many emotions, mainly anger, that i just left without getting anything.

AVEN POV

today was one of the days the xavier boys would be joining us so it was a good time to explain to kyle why i left. i walk into english and smile as i see kyle was already there. i walk towards him smiling but then he completely ignores me turning around to grant. confused i sit down without saying anything. i mean i understand why it would be alarming for me to just leave but i wanted to explain if he would just allow me to.

The entire school day kyle has completely been avoiding me, i didn't understand how he could be this angry. even at lunch he sat with other people so, i'm guessing, he didn't have to sit at the same table as me.

"what's Kyles problem?" i ask jenna at the lunch table.
"literally no clue."
"has he been ignoring you too?" i ask.
"nope." she responds.
"bruh. what about you guys?" i ask the group. I get all nos as a response.
"okay fine. don't say anything because kyle said i'm not supposed to tell you but it's because he thought you were ignoring him and then he saw you talking with another guy this morning." Kaden spilled. another guy? i thought, the only other guy i talked to was harry.
"no fucking way, harry?" i said.
"he's jealous of the guy you pity talked to." jenna said, and i mentally face palmed.

i was so frustrated with him but more so than frustration i was sad. i didn't like kyle being mad at me, i really liked him and it didn't feel good to have to boy you finally open up to be so cold.

an short ch but long and good one to come next.  sry for the slow updates