pt 4 Xavier boys

WEDNESDAY

Today the Xavier boys had joined school with us. We all settled into class everyone in our group that had this class sitting together. "All right class, we had a new student join us on Monday and I would like her to introduce herself to the Xavier boys, please come up Aven." I groaned getting up and walking to the front of the class. As I introduced myself I looked around and damn the boys were hot. I was definitely gonna sleep around this year.

I walked back to my seat next to Jenna and in front of Kyle. The sister finally finished her boring lesson and dismissed us to do quite work. I was working and then I felt a tug on my hair. I immediately whipped my head around giving Kyle a questioning look. "Don't fuck Chase Henderson."
"What?! I don't even know who that is." I responded
"The guy who's been eye fucking you all class."
"why do you even care who I sleepwith?" I asked glancing over the Chase who winked at me and then looked away.
"because I don't want you to feed into his ego, he thinks he can get any girl." He replied.
"No talking!" the sister said. I apologized and then turned to Kyle again "Well, now that you don't want me to I just might." I said. He rolled his eyes about to say something but he got cut off "That's enough detention for both of you." The sister said.
I groaned turning back to the front of the class.

After all our classes Kyle and I made it back to english class. She brought us to the gym and told us to clean and then stack the gym mats. She left us alone and said she would be back in two hours.

"okay, help me stack them." I said
"we need to clean them first." He responded.
"they won't tell the difference."

We lifted one mat on top of the other. I sighed "I'm not doing this." Kyle nodding in agreement. As we decided how to do this Chase walked in. This gave me the bright idea of making him do it. "Watch and learn Kyle." I said unbuttoning some of my shirt.

I walked to Chase "Hey!"
"hey, Aven?"
"That's me." I said.
"I hate to ask for favors since we just met but I need your help." I said
"what's up?"
"wellll I need to stack these mats but I can and you know Kyle he's way to scrawny. And you you're so strong I bet you could do it in less than 10 minutes." I asked.
He agreed and like I said he finished in less than ten. He picked up the equipment he came for, got my snap and left.

"I told you not to get with a Chase." Kyle
"sorry I didn't listen to you, Dad. Plus I did you a favor." I responded.
"so we just sit here for another two hours?"
"that's the plan." I said.
"oh by the way, I brought you Lolita since I finished it." I said grabbing it out of my bag.
"thanks."

We sat on the bleachers talking about ourselves. We asked each other questions about each other.
"my turn, what's your trauma?" He asked
"trauma? I've basically lived in privilege my whole life." I said.
"cmon there wasn't that one thing that fucked you."
"i don't know shitty dad." I responded.
I didn't realize how long we were talking until the sister came back. She dismissed us and we left.

FRIDAY

Mom was already going on another business trip so that meant she would be back until Tuesday. Jenna persuaded me to invite Callie, Sav, John and the band over.

It was around 9 when everyone came over. I made pizza bagels and took out snacks. I knew when were high we would get the munchies so I got a lot of snacks. We all sat in the living room, I sat on the floor because I oddly found it more comfy. so leaned against the coffee table facing the couch.

I ended up moving to the couch because we wanted to play truth or dare in a circle order.
"my turn!" I said. "Grant, truth or dare."
"Dare." He confidently stated.
"I dare you to go leave and go home." I said
"what?" He said confused. if I was kicking him out.
"IM KIDDING" Everyone started laughing at how Grant was so astonished.
"show me your eyes only." I said giving an actual dare.
He pulled out his phone unlocking the my eyes only. He handed it to me and as I looked I realized it was all just nudes. "eww!" I said throwing his phone back.
"you're the one that asked." He shrugged.
It was now Grants turn and he asked Kaden if he had heard any rumors about any of us. "The most recent rumor I heard was that Jenna and Aven gave each other aids." Kaden stated. At the same time Henna nod I said "that cunt, Rocky." "Jinx" she said. "bitch your my soulmate." I said holding her hand on how we said the same thing.

I was wearing my ldr coke necklace so I didn't have to do coke lines. I took out a small bag of precrushed coke dipping the spoon in and sniffing it. My head went back as it hit "fuck" I exhaled. I handed to bag off to Jenna and rubbing the side of my nose. Kaden spoke up "Aven tru-"
Interrupting him I said "dare."
He grinned "okay, I dare you to take a shot and use who ever the bottle lands on's spit as a chaser." holding up a vodka bottle. I rolled my eyes and spun it, it slowly spun and stopped on Kyle (duh).
"You ready?" I asked him getting a nod. I grabbed the neck of the bottle tilting it into my mouth. Keeping my mouth open I turned to Lyle who spit in my mouth. Fuck that's turning me on I thought to myself. I swallowed it sticking my tongue out for everyone to see I swallowed.