Discharged

TW: Self-harm, bullying

Kokichi's POV.

It's been two months since I woke up and a week since the accident. Me and Korekiyo were on my bed, talking about what we'd do when we leave the hospital.

"Could I move in with you?" I asked, he gave me a confused face, " Why? "

" My parents don't really support me. " I said.

" What do you mean? " he looked me up and down trying to understand, I sigh. He'll find out eventually.

" Kokichi's  trans. I've already gotten surgery though." I looked at him, expecting anger or disappoinment. He seemed unfazed though. Then he patted my head, "Of course you can!" He exclaimed. I smiled.

" Thanks."
_______________________________________________

(Time skip to a few hours later)

Me and Kiyo started joking around in the hall. He was running as he pushed me around. We ended up running into Shuichi and Kaito. I froze.

"What the- wait Kokichi?" Shuichi says. He goes to hug me but Korekiyo stops him.

"Incest guy, move so my sidekick can get to Kokichi" Kaito says. It catches Kiyo off guard and starts to scratch his wrists. I never knew why he did that.

"Guys, leave him alone about that. And don't hug me." I say, glaring at Kaito. Shuichi stepped back, "Listen, I'm sorry for telling you, you'd be alone forever. Was I wrong though? " My eyes widened, " Bullshit, I have Miu, Kiyo, Himiko, Angie, Gonta, and Tenko" I said.

Kaito kicked my legs, knowing I couldn't move them. I bent down in pain, "Forgive him!" He yelled, Shuichi brought his arm across Kaito's chest to stop him from doing anything else.

"He doesn't have to forgive me. Let's just go" he said walking away, Kaito huffed and followed him.

"Are you okay?" Kiyo asked, I nodded and we headed back into our room.

After a bit of frustration I got Korekiyo to shower again and I waited. Then I heard a thud.

"Kiyo are you okay?" I asked, there was no answer. Fuck. I quickly rolled to the door and opened it. He was on the floor, blood was coming out of his arms. I rolled towards him and helped him up, making sure not to touch the cuts.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He gave me a faint head shake. I sat him on the toilet and wrapped a towel around him, grabbing bandages and fixing up his arms.

"Do you wanna tell Kokichi what happened?" I asked, he nodded, " I saw my sister in the corner of my eye... " He held his head in his hands.

I rubbed his back and got the water ready, making sure it's cool enough.

"Do you need help?" I asked, "I should at least clean your cuts" He shook his head," I'm fine".  I nod and leave him.

Dr. Hajime comes in after a few minutes, "Where's Korekiyo?" He asks, "Showering, why?"

"You two have been healing extremely well for the past few months we've decided that you can go. You can get your clothes and phones in the lobby, okay? " I nodded. Excitement could probably be shown in my eyes.

After a while Korekiyo walked opened the door, "We're gonna be let out today!" I exclaimed, Kiyo's eyes widened, " really? " He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen from him.

We got to the front desk and got our stuff back. My clothes were some blue jeans, a checkered hoodie and a blue beanie I had a Monokuma phone case and took it off, putting it into the trash.
Korekiyo had a turquoise hoodie and black jeans.

"Excuse me, I'm supposed to drive you two back to your houses. " A guy said as he pointed to a car in the parking lot.

"Alright" Kiyo said. The guy looked down at a piece of paper, "Okay, Kokichi it seems like you wanna live with Korekiyo." I nod, earning the same as a reply.

The guy brings up to the car and we head down the road to Kiyo's house, "What's your name?" Korekiyo asked, "It's Fuyuhiko".

After we arrive we thank Fuyuhiko and he drives off. Korekiyo opens the door and I look around.

"Where are your parents?" I ask, "I left them after a while to live by myself. I worked at a cupcake shop before I went into the killing game. I wonder if it's still open. " He laughs. I rolled around, there was a kitchen a bedroom with two beds, two bathrooms, and a living room.

I could get used to this.