Visitors

Warning: Kirumi x Korekiyo

Kokichi's POV.

It had been a week since the accident. Kiyo was healing faster than I thought and was actually able to go home next week.

"What's been happening with you three?" Kiyo asked, "Tenko and Himiko joined our group! " Angie exclaimed. Korekiyo tender up a little. I put my hand on his, " Tenko forgave you remember?" I said. He nodded.

"I think Kirumi's also coming" Miu said, looking through her text messages to her. Korekiyo blushed. It was always obvious he liked her but he'd never admit to it. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Korekiyo said, the girls came in.

" I'm glad to see you're doing better, Kiyo." Kirumi said, hiding her face behind her gloved hand. It was obvious she liked him too. Me and the girls looked at each other with amusement.

"Um, I had baked cookies for you" She said, Korekiyo smiled and she ran out.

" Well that... Odd" Kiyo said. I couldn't contain myself and started laughing.

"What?" He asked, "You two love each other but refuse to ask each other out and it's hilarious!" Tenko exclaim making Kiyo a blushing mess which made everyone laugh harder.
_______________________________________________

Korekiyo had been released from the hospital two days ago. I'm still forcing him to stay in bed for another week though.

"Kokichi~!" He whines, I chuckled, "lemme leave! "

" You were just ran over by a car two weeks ago, you're still not completely healed" I told him. He let out a huff and repositioned himself on his bed.

"This is boring though"

"Well I have a surprise~!" I said, he looked at me confused, " Surprise? " I nodded excitedly.

" Dede! " I yelled, a black cat came into the room and got on Korekiyo's bet, laying next to his leg.

"I- when did you get a cat?" He asked, "I was working and saw DeDe. He's definitely the type of cat for you since he likes cuddles and is soft"

" Thank you! " He exclaimed as he pet the cat. I smiled, knowing he likes his gift.