Group

(Art not by me)

Kokichi's POV.

I had completely moved in today, I was just brought in the last bag of my stuff.

"Kokichi wants thank you again for letting him live with you" I said putting the bag in a bin with the rest.

"No problem" Korekiyo replied, I looked at my phone "Hey, Miu just text me asking if we wanted to hang out with her and Angie." Korekiyo's eyes seemed to glisten.

" When? "

" Today at around five pm, they're going to the park down the street. " I showed him the text.

" Can we go? " He asks, I nod and text Miu saying we'll be there. We put on some summer clothes and started making our way to the park.
_______________________________________________

I looked around to try and find the girls when I heard a "Little abortion and anthropologist!" There's Miu.

" I'm glad you could make it! " Angie says, clapping her hands together.

Me and Angie ended up using the swings to see who could go the highest. Korekiyo pushed me while he talked to Miu.

Korekiyo's POV.

"Kokichi moved in with you right, so are ya dating~!" Miu teased, I shook my head, " No we're just friends" she sighed, "There's no action anymore. It's just happy stuff and friendships, not that I mind though. " I took my eyes off Kokichi for a second.

"Yeah, you're kind of right, but at least no one's dying." She nodded.

After the two were done swinging we all went for ice cream. Kokichi had gotten vanilla, Angie got strawberry, I got mint, and Miu got cherry and chocolate. We all ate (ate? Licked? Idk) except Kokichi, he just stared at it.

"You good buddy?" Miu asked, it seemed like he zoned out, he snapped his head up.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." He said, "Are you sure?" I asked, he nodded.

" Kokichi's just...not hungry, do you guys want this or should he throw it away?" We all looked at Miu, " Me bitch! Give it" we all laughed at Kokichi gave her the small cup of ice cream. I'm pretty sure Miu's mouth unhinged like a snake...

We started walking down the sidewalk, talking. Angie pulled out her phone and started playing a playlist of her. The first song being 'The record player song'. Kokichi's started singing along with the words.

"I've got a record player that was made in 2014" To everyone's surprised he didn't sound bad it was actually soothing to hear him. Angie joined in.

"Died my hair blue, it came out sea sick sorta green"

They both began to sing together as me and Miu listened. I haven't heard this song before but it was nice though it sounded kind of sad.

"Hey, what if we went to the mall?" Miu suggested, "we all have about one thousand bucks that was given to everyone anyway" Kokichi shrugged.

" Alright " me and Angie said in sync. We headed towards Miu's car.

During the short ride we all joked around. Miu and Kokichi ended up getting into an argument on who was better, Ayesha Erotica or Mars Argo.

"There's no way Ayesha is better!" Kokichi yelled.

"Bullshit I'll turn her on right now!" She began to play 'literal legend' and sang the lyrics.

"You really love intercourse huh Miu" Angie said laughing.
_______________________________________________

Kokichi's POV.

When we got to the mall Miu grabbed my wheelchair handles and quickly rolled me to some store. I realized what it was.

"This is your style!" She exclaimed, "I... dumbass this is fucking claire's." I said as I looked around, obviously embarresed.

"Ugh fine, it was a joke anyway." We went to another store. At the end we all came out with interesting choices yet managed to all match in some way.

After goofing off for a while we all decided we should head home. Miu drove me and Korekiyo, who was scratching at his wrists. Again.
He'd been doing it for a while. I stopped him before he made them bleed. I really hope it's not what I think it is. I don't want him to do what I did in the game. I decided I'd ask him when we got home.

Songs mentioned.

Korekiyo's turning into the main character-