Problems

TW: Self-harm, eating disorders

I rolled down the hall to our shared bedroom and opened the door. What I saw was devastating. Korekiyo had a knife and was cutting his arm. I jumped out of my wheelchair with force and crawled to him, stopping him.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled, he flinched at the volume, " Why are you doing this? " I crawled back to my wheelchair and rolled myself to the bathroom, grabbing some rubbing alcohol and bandages, luckily his cuts weren't too deep.

I used a cotton ball on his cuts, making him hiss from the stinging, then I bandaged him. He refused to make eye contact with me, most likely from embarrassment or because he was worried.

"Hey, look at me. What happened?" I asked holding his arms gently, he stayed silent. I sighed and rolled up both of my sleeves revealing cutting scars. He looked at them with worried eyes than back up at me.

"Did you stop?" He asked, I chuckled, "Yeah, for the most part. Unless the voices get too loud" I say. He nods.

"Now, answer the question. " I say, putting my hand to his face.

" I feel like this whole thing is fake and like I'm not real. I do it so I can feel real. " I put my hand on his shoulder, " Kokichi can assure you, you are real. Please try to stop doing this. Also Kokichi have some gloves for you. " I give him the gloves, they were plain black.

"What are these for?" He asks, "Whenever you scratch your wrists you make them bleed. This will help stop that" he nods, " we'll put them on when the bandages come off, alright." I nod and roll out of the room.
_______________________________________________

Korekiyo's POV

Later on we were in kitchen, it was lunch time. I had made jelly sandwiches for me and Kokichi. I didn't put peanut butter in since he had an allergy.

I gave him the plate and he just stared at it with a blank face like he did the ice cream.

"Kokichi?" I said, he pushed the plate away, "I'm... Not hungry." He was obviously lying. He was a terrible liar now because of the fear in his eyes when he did.

"Kokichi, you still have to eat." I said, pushing the plate back to him. He pushed it back again. This continued for a few minutes before he just picked up the plate and put it in the fridge.

"I'm... I'm not hungry... I don't deserve food." He said. I looked at him with confused and worried eyes. He was doing just fine before. Was it something I did? Was it the voices telling him this? Was his stomach stopping? I shake my head, making the thoughts go away.

"At least eat something small?" I said, it sounded more like a question. He nodded, "I will later". He rolled himself to the couch, pulling himself on to it, and turned on the TV.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal...