KOREKIYO!!!

TW: Korekiyo may or may not die...heh

Kokichi's POV.

We had been playing soft ball for a while when Miu accidentally made the ball go down  to the road.

"I'll get it!" I said as I rolled myself to the road. I hadn't even realize a car was coming. The next thing I know, I heard a "Look out!" And a bang.

I open my eyes, I was on the other side of the road. Miu holding me, "Did you not see him!" She yelled.

"I did I couldn't stop my fuckin' breaks!" An unfamiliar male voice yelled back.

" H-huh? What happened to Kiyo?" I asked, Angie looked down at me, "He's been hit saving you..." My half closed eyes shot open and I begin to panic, "WHAT?!" I yell, catching everyone's attention. I look around to see Korekiyo on the lying ground, blood around his body.

"Korekiyo!" I yell, trying to get out of Miu's arms. I start to cry, "hey hey hey, calm down!" She says, holding my head closer to her chest.

I cry into her chest and tightly hold into her hoodie.

This is my fault... If I looked he wouldn't be lying there!

An ambulance came and took him away on a stretcher, meaning he's still alive.

"I'm sorry Kiyo... I'm so sorry..." I whisper between sobs. Angie puts her hand on my cheek, "Don't worry! I'm sure Atua will save him!" She says. I didn't believe her at the moment. All I could think about was how I hurt Kiyo.
_______________________________________________

We sat in the waiting room, me still crying my eyes out. My wheelchair had broken from basically being thrown out of the way so Miu was still holding me.

"I hurt him... I can't believe I hurt him I'm so sorry Kiyo please don't die... Don't leave me please.... " Miu put her hand on my head,

"This isn't your fault Kichi, you didn't know he'd do that. You didn't know the car was coming and you can't control Kiyo's actions." I shake my head, " No, I should've looked both ways! " I shout, Miu hushes me.

"He'll be fine." She says, " And if he's not? " I ask, " You'll stay with me" I nod.

A nurse came into the waiting room, no one else was in their at the time so we knew it was about Kiyo.

"How is he!? Is he okay?!" I say, the nurse sighs, " Don't worry, he's in stable condition, he's just going to be in a coma for two days to a week. " My eyes start to fill with tears again but I nod, knowing I'd break down if I talked.

"Can we visit him?" Angie asked. The nurse nodded and showed us to his room.

He had wires in his arms and a breathing mask on. I couldn't look at him like that. Me and the girls held each other's hands.

"He'll be alright you too" Miu said, knowing me and Angie were closest to him.

We stay a little longer before leaving. Since I couldn't get a knew wheelchair yet and needed someone to help me, Miu decided I'd go home with her for now.

She'd occasionally have throat aches and wouldn't talk every other day. It was sad to watch her go through that, I still feel guilty about manipulating Gonta and killing Miu.