Kokichi's family

TW: Transphobic remarks

I really said fuck the 3rd person Kokichi thing. Oops-

Korekiyo's POV

There was a knock on the door.  I opened it to reveal six unknown people.

One had uneven purple hair and a nurse uniform on.

The second had white hair that faded to a brownish red color and green eyes.

The third had black curly hair and red eyes. She looked like she was from the 1800s.

The fourth had blonde hair in two pigtails and an orange kimono. She was shorter than the others about the same height at the girl with black hair.

There were two adults as well, one was a woman with black hair and two color eyes, one was red and the other was purple.

The male had yellow eyes and purple hair. He also had a scowl on his face.

"Hello, is our daughter, Shoyo here?" The women asked, Shoyo? I looked at Kokichi who had frozen.

"H-hi mom...dad..." He said. I turned back to the parents, who had anger on their face.

" WE THROW YOU OUT AND YOU TURN INTO A GUY?!" The dad said, the girl with purple hair flinched.

" Mother... I'm trans as we-" the girl with black hair said but was cut off by a slap.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH TAEKO I TOLD YOU, YOU WERE A MAN! ACT LIKE ONE!" The mother yelled. Kokichi signaled all the kids to come into the house.

"Yuki. Jeami. Get the fuck away from this house." He said in a stern voice. I hadn't heard him so serious unless it was about what I did.

The two adult huffed and slammed the door shut.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked the other teens. They all nodded, "Um Kokichi, who are these people?" I asked.

"These are my siblings and cousins. " He pointed at each one and told me their names.

Nagito - Adopted brother
Celestia - Sister
Mikan - Sister
Hikoyo - Cousin

We ended up talking, the little family catching up. Apparently all these kids were in a killing game too. Kokichi counted all the kids.

"Hey, where's Kiyoki?" All the kids began to frown or get teary.

"Mom and dad... Killed him..." Kokichi's eyes widened and he gripped onto the arm rests of his wheelchair, so tight his knuckles turned white. He began to cry harder then I've ever seen. I ran towards him and let him cry into my chest.

"H-he was o-only 13" Mikan said, beginning to cry as well. Soon everyone in the room was crying. Everyone but me. I hadn't ever met the guy but I guess he was a good little brother and cousin.

We all sat in silence for a while, a few sobs could be heard every few minutes.

Soon everyone began to lighten up again and we all continued talking.

Dr. Hajime is related to Kokichi because Nagito has married him. They've been married for two year. A girl named Kyoko is basically related to him because of Celestia. They've been dating for six years. The other two are single.
_______________________________________________

The small family reunion ended after about an hour and a half. They had left and me and Kokichi were alone. He was smiling and looking down at his hands.

"I missed those four" he whispered. I looked at the time, it was only 2:30p.m.

"Hey, Kiyo, I found a job down town. Gonta and a guy named Gundham that was also in a killing game work there. It's a pet store, I was wondering if I could work there" he said, his eyes glistening. I nod and smiled.

" You don't have to ask me to work somewhere, silly!" I booped his nose, making him giggle.
_______________________________________________

Later on he was hired and became friends with Gundham pretty fast. I mean, they both love hamsters a lot so it makes sense. His shift was on Wednesdays and he worked for five hours, making about $5 an hour.

I had started working at the cupcake store again. I work on Saturdays for the three hours, earning $3 every hour. We didn't have to pay bills but the money was good when we wanted to buy something once our money runs out.