Secret Santa

Dream stood upon the stand looking over all the citizens of all the different smps including Pogtopia and Philza who decided to come back after hearing Technoblade almost killed Tubbo. Jschlatt passes him the mic and he starts to speak.

"Okay. Starting from today there shall be no wars. I'm sick of everyone fighting around Christmas so myself Ponk and Punz have organized the game Secret Santa. They shall assign you to your person and you shall make them something for Christmas. If there are any deaths during this time the person that killed shall be put in a obsidian cellar and shall have no Christmas. Now go to Ponk and Punz for your assigned person."

They all groaned and moaned as they walked over to the two P's. Some tried to see who the others got and some screamed "who got them". After a while they all returned to their homes waiting and thinking of what to Make for their assigned person.

Eret got Niki. Eret thought long and hard about what to make for that sweet girl who has lost so much. Then he had a thought. He wandered around broken L'manburg until he ended up at Nikis bakery. He walked inside and looks at everything around him. Eret picked up some paper with a list and instructions on how to bake a cake. It was obvious that he dosnt know how to bake since normally everyone already had food for when they came back from adventuring. Eret sighed as he put all the ingredients together and started to bake.

Eret finished the cake and let out a sigh as he put his sunglasses on. He took off his jacket that had flour on it and put it to the side. He picked up some pink icing and wrote "to niki" on the front. Proud of his work he made his way to Pogtopia. On his way he saw Niki playing with a fox so he called out to her. Niki saw and walked towords him.

"Hello Eret how have you been?" Niki asked a pleasant smile covers her face.

"I've been doing absolutely wonderful Niki and even better now that I can show you this." Eret takes out the cake from behind his back. "Merry Christmas Niki." Niki gasped looking at the cake and picking it up.

"This looks great Eret thank you so much." She placed it down and pulled Eret into a hug. They walk to the lake near Pogtopia and sit as they share bites of the cake together talking about what's happening on their sides of the smp.

Wilbur got Skeppy. He has no clue what to do with that diamond thing. All Wilbur knows about Skeppy is that he has one of the discs, he likes badboyhalo, and he's short. Wilbur walked to Skeppy and Bad's mansion trying to see if he can add anything to it. He saw Skeppys netherite armor sitting on a stand as Skeppy and Bad were out on a small trip. Wilbur looked at the armor and took the boots.

Skeppy was pulling the place apart looking for the boots of his armor. He accused Bad of taking them several times before Wilbur walked through the doors.

"Hey Skeppy. Uh Merry Christmas? I took your boots and uh. Added something." Wilbur threw the boots towords Skeppy as he quickly put them on.

"Uh what changed?" Skeppy said looking down at Bad.

"What the muffin? Your taller?" Bad said and backed up.

"Yeah I just added some heel to it so nothing to extreme." Wilbur shrugged and was about to leave.

"Hey Wil?" Wilbur turned around.

"Your not that bad." Skeppy held up his fist. Wilbur let out a chuckle before fist bumping him.

"Not bad yourself kid. Now go annoy bad with your newfound tallness." Wilbur says and walks off.

"Kinda offended you think of me and immediately think "yeah. Hes short."" Skeppy yelled towords him as Wilbur laughed and walked away the winter cold wind going through his hair.