Feeling Good

Tommy dug through the wall hoping he wasn't there. He couldn't be. Well... he could... but he prayed to whatever was up or down there that he was still there. But when he saw the firmilar brown curly hair he knew there was nothing. Nothing could help him no matter how desperate or what he could give. He heard a chuckle from the adult.

"Birds flying high You know how I feel." Tommy gulped as the male connected eyes with him. He tied Friend up not wanting them to get lost. Wilbur stepped out into the sun. Tubbo looked ahead standing in front of Ranboo trying to comprehend that he was there. Ranboo stood trying to figure out his deal.

"Sun in the sky. You know how I feel."
He let a deep breath in taking in the warm rays of sunlight. Tommy stood in front of his two friends. He knew who was stood in front of him and he didn't need them to know how he changed. Tubbo moved slightly to the side holding a axe keeping Ranboo behind them. Ranboo had no clue but he could guess this person was not good.

"Breeze driftin' on by. You know how I feel" Wilbur held himself feeling a cold swing of air hit his body. Ranboo and Tommy shivered from the breeze making Wilbur look over. Tubbo glared at him clutching his axe.

"It's a new dawn" He took a few steps closer.

"It's a new day" Tommy got his sword out.

"It's a new life" Tommy glared at the taller.

"For me" Wilbur smirked looking down at the child.

"And I'm feeling good." Wilbur walked away making Tommy sigh in relief. Tubbo also sighed and Ranboo took a note of their reactions.

"I'm feeling good" Wilbur repeated looking around. He walked along a path. Tommy followed and the other two followed him.

"Fish in the sea" Wilbur looks at the ocean fish and bends down to stroke one.

"You know how I feel" Wilbur winked at a passing salmon making Tommy shudder.

"River running free" Wilbur scooped up some water from the river and drank it. Tubbo gagged.

"You know how I feel" Wilbur carried on his journey taking in the sights the trio of firmilar kids behind him.

"Blossom on a tree" Wilbur noticed an apple in a tree and hopped to catch it.

"You know how I feel" He threw it backwards and Ranboo struggled to catch it. He looked at the other two who looked confused.

"It's a new dawn" Wilbur looked out at L'manberg. Tommy frowned flashbacks coming back to him of the old days.

"It's a new day" Wilbur turned around and smiled. Tubbo looked down not wanting to remember.

"It's a new life" Wilbur looked in Ranboos eyes who immediately looked away not feeling safe in his crazed eyes.

"For me" Wilbur looked down in the hole.

"And I'm feeling good" Wilbur started to walk again. Tommy shook his head and grabbed Tubbos arm continuing to follow the maniac.

"Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know" Wilbur talked to the insect quickly flying through the sky.

"Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean" Wilbur looked at the batch of flowers. He pointed at a bee but Tubbo was not impressed making Wilbur shrug.

"Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean" He turned around to the three Tommy and Tubbo standing defensive once again.

"And this old world is a new world
And a bold world" Wilbur stretched looking up at the sky the sun setting.

"For me" Wilbur smiled. Something Tommy never wanted to see again.

"For me" Wilbur started climbing up a cliff.

"Stars when you shine" Wilbur reached out towards the stars.

"You know how I feel" Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo followed. Ranboo was confused and asked if he was always like this. Tommy shook his head and followed.

'Scent of the pine" Wilbur took in a deep breath near a tree.

"You know how I feel" he chuckled breathing out.

'Oh, freedom is mine" Tommy scowled at him.

"And I know how I feel" He turned seeing the edge of the cliff.

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life" Wilbur practicly whispered taking a couple steps forward.

"It's a new dawn

It's a new day
It's a new life" He said louder walking right next to the edge. Tommy walked closer making sure he didn't do anything stupid.

"ITS A NEW DAWN
IT'S A NEW DAY
IT'S A NEW LIFE
IT'S A NEW LIFE
FOR ME" Wilbur screamed out. Tommy backed up frightened at the voice. Tubbo held his sleeve for reassurance. Wilbur turned around and looked directly into Tommy's fearful eyes

"And I'm feeling good" He walked towards Tommy.

"I'm feeling good" He smirked standing next to Tubbo.

"I feel so good" Wilbur smiled at Ranboo who stared at him. The feeling firmilar.

"I feel so good" Wilbur started to walk away. He heard a thud. He turned and saw Tommy defeated on his knees. Wilbur walked up to the boy.

"So." He crouched down and locked eyes with him.

"Did you miss me?"