Don't Wanna Mess With Me

Ranboo and Tubbo followed the tall blond who was rambling about his hotel and how much work he had to do for it.

"Well I think its easier if you just try something different"

"Shut up Ranboo. Anyways so Sam Nook." He interrupts making Tubbo giggle at the sighing taller male.

"Well Tommy I think it would be easier if you try something different." Tommy stops and turns to Tubbo.

"That's a great idea Tubso! To the hotel!" Tommy grabbed Tubbos hand and ran. Ranboo facepalmed then ran to catch up with them. They all walk along the prime path till they came across Punz' house. They noticed Punz hopping down in front of them.

"What do you want Punz?" Tommy asked slightly angry he was interrupted.

"What do you think about the egg?" Punz asked back. Tommy groaned but before they could answer Bad and Ponk came out behind them and knocked them out, Tommy's body falling on Ranboo's.

"Ah shit." Tubbo gets wacked by Punz' trident and they pick the boys up.

Foolish gasped as he saw the three in armour pick up the boys and return to the spider spawner. He ran towards McPuffys where he saw Puffy talking to Sam.

"Puffy! Puffy..." He yelled taking deep breaths.

"Woah calm down kid what's happened?" Puffy asked.

"Egg... took... kids... oh Jesus give me.. a second..." Sam threw a bottle of water to Foolish. He downed the entire thing.

"Okay energy back. The egg people took Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo down to their egg and are probably gonna do some evil egg things so I think we should go save them." Foolish ended it with a smile. Sam took off his builder armour and put on some netherite as well as Puffy.

"Oh okay we're doing this now." Foolish placed a enderchest and got out his armour. He made a funny face towards Foolish Jr before closing the chest again.

"Okay." Puffy said getting the boys attention. "The plans simple."

Tommy woke up with a banging headache. He tried to move his hand to his head but it didn't move. He tugged his hand.

"Ow dick." He recognised the voice he was tied up to be Tubbo. Tommy looked around recognising the familiar egg vines and the giant egg right in front of his eyes. He looked and saw the corrupted egg people looking up at something. Tommy followed their gaze and saw Ranboo being held up by a rope over the egg barely conscious. Tubbo barely got a look and started struggling.

"Oi! Put him down you dickheads!" Tubbo yelled.

"Yeah bitches let us go!" Tommy joined struggling in the ropes. Bad smiled and nodded to Ant. Ant grabbed the rope tied to a torch and lowered him.

"YOU BITCHES LET HIM GO! WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DUMB ASS CULT!" Tommy screamed now scared for his friend.

"PLEASE JUST LET US GO!" Tubbo begged not wanting anyone to get hurt.

Ant walked over to Tommy wanting to shut the child up. As Tubbo looked down sad he noticed a green figure near the exit. Tubbo elbowed Tommy and gestured to the door.

"Sam nook!" Tommy muttered happily. Ant placed his sword on Tommy's neck.

"Ha Ant buddy. You don't wanna mess with me." Tommy said smirking. Ant smiled and pushed it deeper into his deck making Tommy wince.

"AGH!" Ant yells out as a arrow flies into his arm. He turned around and saw Puffy in the middle smirking at him.

"GET HER!"Bad yells and they all grab their weapons and run after her. Sam sneaks by hiding behind some piled up vines. He waited for Bad to follow them before going up to the two and untied them. Puffy turns around making sure everyone was after her.

"FOOLS!" She laughed and ran watching them follow her up the water elevator.

After hearing the code word Foolish breaks through the wall. He seeing Ranboo almost being grabbed by the vines and grew to grab him. He was tiny in his hand but Foolish shrank to get to Sam's level. He held Ranboo in both of his arms. Sam picks both Tommy and Tubbo up and puts them on his shoulder. Tommy shouted profanity and Tubbo just "weeeee'd" as the two ran out of the room.

The two avoided the direction where the sound of grunting and swords clashing were and ran on the prime path. They made their way to McPuffys and Foolish and Sam placed the boys down finally being able to breathe. Tommy took a seat next to Ranboo who was breathing very slow. Ranboo's body falls onto Tommy's and he leaves it there scared he'd break if he touched him.

"Looks like the rope was very tight." Tubbo says sitting on the other side of Ranboo. Sam notices the concerning look on Tommy's face.

"Speak your mind kid." Tommy looks at Sam.

"I guess I'm just worried about Ranboo... and Puffy will she be alright?" Tommy asked.

"Mama is a strong one. She'll be back." Foolish said taking a swig of water.

As he says that a wet covered in cuts Puffy bursts through the door. She sighed in relief seeing the three boys.

"Oh thank god your alive and I didn't do that for nothing." She laughed and sat on her table.

"Where are they?" Tubbo asked.

"Lead them out to the ocean. But they got me a few times. Ad well as some trees Jesus branches are evil."

Sam got Tubbo to grab some bandages to help fix up Puffy. She said she'd be fine but they all insisted so she gave in.

"Ugh..." They all look towards the ender hybrid after hearing a noise. Ranboo slowly opens his eyes taking in his blurry surroundings. Tommy shoves Ranboo of his shoulder and Ranboo yelps as he hits the floor.

"You alright big man?" Tubbo asked walking next to him.

"Yeah... fine..." Sam new that was a lie but he let it slide making a mental note to talk to him later.

Foolish saw outside that it was night.

"Should we scout the area? Make sure there are not any egg people on guard?" Foolish asked. The three of them scouted the area with no people to be seen. They go back inside about to yell the boys it's safe but they all fell asleep. Ranboo slouched in the middle with Tubbo wrapping a protective arm around his waist and Tommy resting on his head. Puffy smiled at them. She noticed the one in the middle shivering. She touched her red coat making sure it was dry before covering the three with it.

"They really are children."

"Of course they are Sam. Let's let them have this moment of peace."

"Who knows when they'll get that again..."