Firmilar

Years passed. Techno in his cottage house with his old friend Phil. They all events left him alone. Not to long ago Ranboo moved out to live with Tubbo and their son so it was quite around here. Techno sighed and breathed in the cold winter air. He looked around the forest that never seemed to stop growing but it somehow made him feel safe.Techno found himself walking along the snow. He found a planes land. He recognised it as the place where Tommy used to be. He could feel the feelings of dred and sadness. But it wasn't feelings of his own. Like someone else's. But he encountered a cross that held a sence of pride around itself. He walked into the nether portol.

He walked among the nether path. He saw it decay. He chuckled when he saw a magma cube fling itself into the warmth below. He saw the nether hub. He smiled when he remembered his and Ranboos journey trying to get Steve back up to safety. He got to the portal hub and walked through. He took a deep breath slowly taking in the new air around him.

He looked around the overgrown nature. No one around. He walked among the path. He looked at the house a feeling of betrayal. He walked on the path and remembered having to hide whenever someone would walk by. He had no clue where anyone was but he didn't care. He couldn't remember why he had to hide or why he felt betrayal.

He ended up at L'manhole. He looked down. Multiple feelings. Betrayed. Sadness. Happiness. Content. Anger.
"why is this so familiar"  Technoblade asked himself. Techno knew. It was everything he felt around the areas he sat. The terrible memories he remembered here were never good. The only good things were destroyed. Both buildings and people.

Techno got up and walked back to the portal. He takes one more look at the place that brought him back to somewhere painfully firmilar. He walked through the nether taking anything that tried to attack him down.
He went back home. He sat down outside his house watching the snow fall. Steve came out and put his head on his shoulder. Techno smiles and pets his head. This was a firmilar feeling. Warmth. He only felt it here and that's why he stayed here.

"You want some fish bud." Steve nodded and got up. Techno got up and walked into the house. Covered in warmth.