Two Sides Collide

"YOU BASTARDS!" Tubbo cried as he reached out for Ranboo lying on the floor. A rope surrounded his knocked out body as he was dragged into the giant red egg. Tears ran down his face as he violently searched for his trident his eyes scanning the land around him for anything shinny.

"Sorry Tubbo but you're weapons could be useful to us." Bads white smiled stared into Tubbos soul through his eyes. "And we all know you won't give it willingly so we had to take something valuable." Bad held Ranboos weak body in his arms before throwing him into the hole that landed him on top of the egg. Tubbo tried to stand up but cried out in pain as a sharp pain went through his leg. Bad smiled closing the hole and breaking the redstone. "When your ready come and talk. I'll be waiting." Bad ran off with Antfrost jumping down to the spider spawner. Tubbo cried as he held his calf in pain. Minutes passed before he heard a voice.

"Holy shit dude are you alright!?" Tubbos eyes widened to see Michaelmcchill standing in front of him. Personally he never met the guy but he's heard rumours of him. "Here take some bread." Micheal passed him some bread and Tubbo stuffed it down his throat. They watched the wound starting to heal slowly as a small scar surrounded it. Micheal ripped his clothes and started to wipe the blood off him.

"Oh no your clothes-" Tubbo felt bad for him.

"Oh it's alright I've wanted to change this sweater anyway." Micheals kind smile made Tubbo nervous. He doesn't know who he can trust anymore. "Okay you should be fine now just be careful spikes of pain might appear and re appear for a while. Wheres your home kid I could walk you there." Tubbo glared at the ground at being called a kid. He stood up and searched for his trident. He noticed it by the lake.

"Thank you but I'm fine." He walked over and picked up the trident. "Stay away from this area. A lot of shit is gonna go down here." Tubbo jumped into the lake and flew away. Micheal yelped at the strong gust of wind that hit his body. Suddenly a bunch of hair fell in his face.

"MY HAIRBAND"

Tubbo slammed the door to his house open. His mind raced trying to think of plans to get his husband back. Any plan he thought of wouldn't work. Angrily, Tubbo kicked the wall grabbing his hair and pulling it.

"FUCK!" He collapsed in the corner of his room. His eyes were filled with anger and depression. But a squeel from upstairs made him jump. Micheal. He climbed the ladder and saw Micheal sat on his bed watching the chicken. His one eyes was filled with fear looking away. Tubbo sighed and collected him in his arms. "I'm sorry flower. I didn't mean to scare you." He sat on the bed and Micheal smiled and his small hands grabbed his cheeks.

"Boo?" Tubbos eyes filled with tears and he held Micheal tightly in his arms. He cried into his sweater as Micheal hugged him the best he could with his tiny arms. The two hugged and cried until they fell asleep missing another body of warmth.

<♡>

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Tubbo groaned waking up to loud banging. He carefully moved Micheal onto his pillow and tucked him in. Messily, Tubbo made his way down the ladder and ran to the door silently hoping for Ranboos happy face to be there. Sadly not everyone gets what they want and instead he was meet with the large figure of Technoblade.

"What the fuck do you want?" Tubbo leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms. Techno immediately noticed the bags and tear marks beneath the blue eyes of the child.

"I'm not here for your land or your life." Tubbo glared at him and grabbed the door. "I'm here for Ranboo." With that Tubbo slammed the door shut. Tubbo groaned at the door opening behind him and saw Techno walking into his house. "Listen he hasn't come home In a while and his cat keeps meowing. I've fed her but she must be lonely. That's totally it." Techno looked at the floor as Tubbo raised a eyebrow. "Okay maybe I miss having a friend to train around here and Phils gone off somewhere." Tubbo smirked before frowning.