New Missions

'Kaminari Denki, 20, quirk: Electrokinesis

Student in class 1-A of the hero course at UA.

Address-'

God I can't believe I agreed doing this

You thought to yourself reading the text from Shigaraki. He made it sound like this mission will be a piece of cake- meet a talkative flirty guy, use your charms and become his friend, then get as much information from him as you could before he catches up to you.

Easy, right?

Wrong.

Not only you had no idea how to use your nonexistent charms, and that it felt so wrong doing so behind Dabi's back when you KNEW he would never allow it, you didn't even know where to start.

How from this dry report about a person you're supposed to know what to do.

"what am I supposed to do with this?" you sent Shigaraki and you got beyond pissed at his plain response of "use your brain"

Says the one who can't do anything himself UGH I hate him so much and I hate this

Maybe I should just tell Dabi

You thought to yourself while images of Dabi fighting Shigaraki and gets hurt or worse, is confronted by AFO because he hurt his dear student, flashed in your mind.

No, you had to do this yourself, one last time and get this done for good.

Think, (Y/N), think

Who is this Kaminari dude?

You sat and looked at the details again.

There was mostly nothing there. In his picture he looked like the goofy type and you did figure that to get closer to him you need to be extra friendly and extroverted.

Or at least pretend so.

IF what Shigaraki told you was true, he was a flirty guy, which means that if you put on some cute clothes and makeup, he will do most of the work for you.

But that was a big if.

Either way, you had to start somewhere and see.

The question now was, where to meet him.

You could follow him around but there's a big risk he'll catch up on you, or it would just be a huge waste of time. And you wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible.

He didn't star much in the video clips of the UA sports festival so you couldn't find out anything off it, but you did secretly enjoy watching Bakugou winning in most of the challenges. He fought well, but you should've known that since the LOV wouldn't have tried to recruit him ONLY because of his feisty attitude. Funny to think this guy that fought so mercilessly is the same one that went out of his way to bring you back from the villain's side. Everyone has a soft side after all.

Back on the task, I guess there's no choice after all. I'll have to stay near his house and accidently run into him when he leaves for school.

Sigh.

You looked at your phone, happily reading the text from Dabi he's on his way back, giving you a break from scheming and plotting for now.

_______________________________________