Promises

WARNINGS: SMUT
also this is a FLUFFY AF chapter, so if you're cringed easily, save it. Some of us are hopeless romantics so let us enjoy that too. You got smut as compensation.

"Princess, pack up" Dabi announced the second he walked through the apartment door, coming back from what seems like another infuriating meeting with Shigaraki.

You looked up from the book you were holding, blinking at the unexpected request. Last night was a complete mess, all thanks to Shigaraki and his stupid missions, and him insisting on "proper goodbyes". What an asshole.

You were lucky tat Dabi loved you as much as he did, and after a few rough rounds and what seemed like infinite amount of love bites and spanking, he had calmed down and got what he wanted. Reminding you that you were his. As if you could even forget such a thing.

However, his hate was now directed towards Shigaraki for plotting behind his back, and by the looks of it, trying to threaten him to let go did not work so well. But packing and leaving sems like an extreme measure.

"pack? Is something going on?" You asked and put the book on your lap, which Dabi moved when he laid on the sofa next to you in order to replace the book with his head.

You chuckled and smiled down at him, playing with his hair.

"yes, something very serious" he said and closed his eyes "I realized we've been together for over a year and I still hadn't taken you on vacation"

"well" you started laughing from the unexpected realization Dabi had. "I just thought your work kinda gets in the way of that. Besides, we are having fun together as is and-"

"If I will have to kidnap you to this vacation I would" he stopped her and smirked, his eyes still closed, relaxing into the sensation of your delicate fingers feathering over his rough features. "and I'll make you wear only what I choose"

"And what will that be?" you giggled

"a bikini"

"just a bikini?" you laughed at the little pervert on your lap.

"you should be grateful, if it was only the two of us in the whole world I would have made you go naked" he said and suddenly lifted his head to press against your chest "but those are only mine to see"

"you're horrible" you laughed and hugged him.

"you knew what you were getting into with me" he said and nuzzled his face closer to you, enjoying the peacefulness that washed over him every time you showed him the warmth, love and care he could never even wish for. You were his woman, in the whole sense of the word. There will never be anyone else like you to him, there would never be anything else but you to him. His goals and wishes and dreams all included you in them, only with you he can be complete. And he will never allow himself to lose you. Ever.

_______________________________________________

"what did you expect? A love motel?" Dabi chuckled at her astonished face. Her jaw practically dropped when he pulled over by the beach, right next to their cabin for the next few days. He knew it wasn't much, at least not compared to what he would have done for her if he wasn't a wanted villain with no passport or identifications, but at least he managed to find a place the didn't mind accepting full payment by cash. And now looking at it, maybe a beach vacation is not that much of a bad start. Maybe he could build up from there. After this he should look for ways to-