Fake romance

-just slide this in here and no one will notice it's been a year-
uhm, hi. I may or may not have lost track of the time-space continuum, also everything changed in my life (for the better) but I was busy making it happen. I was reminded of this after telling my fiance about it, and him urging me to keep writing. so it's all thanks to him.
Hopefully, smart past me made sure to write the entire plot lines down so we are continuing where we stopped!
NO WARNINGS

bzz bzz bzz.

the annoying vibration of the phone ruined the perfectly relaxing moment she had just a second ago, drinking her coffee while reading a new novel she bought a few days ago. She reluctantly got up from the carpet and the patch of sunlight she sat in, and walked towards the sound's direction. Dabi woke her up gently in the morning to let her know he's leaving for a mission and he won't be home most of the day, so she decided to take this day to relax and have a self-care session. However, the persistent sender of the messages seemed to have a different thing in mind.

Please, please, please, let it be anyone but Shigaraki

she internally prayed as she picked up the device.

KAMINARI: Hey beauty! Just remembered I promised you a tour of the place. How about we start with a nice café shop, you and me?

Oh, fucking great. The one thing worse than Shigaraki.

She looked at the time, it was still before noon, she could go and return before Dabi's back if she leaves in the next few hours. She would have to do it either way, since intel usually does not tend to reveal itself.

Better now than later, I guess.

YOU: Hey Denki! That actually sounds great! I'm free until the afternoon, is it convenient for you?

KAMINARI: Of course ;) I finish class in an hour, meet you at the bus station near UA?

YOU: sounds great :) see you soon!

DISGUSTING. I'm disgusting.

She sighed to herself before heading to the bedroom to change from her pajamas. She didn't even know intel about what she was supposed to gather, or if this clearly childish guy knows anything. She started to feel more and more like this was one of Shigaraki's ways to make her life miserable to atone for all the times she annoyed him. On the other hand, Shigaraki did keep his promise and keeps Dabi in the back lines, with tasks that are less dangerous and adventurous like he used to go to. It might be boring and dull for Dabi, and he might get annoyed by it, like he stated multiple times, but this was the closest she could get him to having a normal life. Knowing he will come home, without a chance of things going horribly wrong.

So, she will put on that dress, and will put on some makeup, and will put on a fake smile, and go bat her eyelashes at the stranger, and act interested with anything he says and about is life. Maybe with enough boosts to his ego his tongue will slip and he'll flaunt the next events that he's going to participate in, with the rest of UA.

Easy, right?

______________________________________________________

Wrong. Terribly wrong.

The definition of wrong.

She was greeted off the bus with no other but the very familiar crimson eyes of Bakugou staring down her soul.

"heyyyyyy thanks for coming! Sorry about that, my bros said they wanted to come too and I figured you could use some more friends around here. You don't mind right?"