Misunderstanding

WARNINGS: SMUT SMUT SMUT HARDCORE SMUT

You asked and I shall deliver.

also please for the love of god, don't go sending me messages that you want an update 0.83 seconds after I updated this. i have a life too youknow, I'm updating when I can.

anyways, enjoy little sinners.

****

You headed home after your encounter with Kai, but you let your thoughts wander, and as they did, you let your legs take you around the area, walking and letting yourself relax. You never thought you'd be able to confront Kai about what he did, or it will ever be like that, but this only goes to show how much your time with Dabi changed you.

Being in a supportive, loving and safe environment let you bring out your true character, and build the confidence you were lacking your whole life.

Flashbacks from that miserable time ran through your head, re-living the bullying, beating and constant anxiety. Trying to be invisible so people won't notice you're there and come pick on you, and the slow process of falling for Kai because he gave you a false feeling of security.

When you two hung out, people didn't even suspect a thing about you, and since he was quite popular, they didn't dare laughing at you at his presence, knowing that you two hung out together most of the time and were best friends.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you remembered the days you sat at the park till late, laughing and talking on random things, about your families, his younger sister, and things that happened in school. You remembered the sleepovers, looking up to see him smiling down at you and then jumping down to tickle you. For a moment there you truely thought that this feeling flowed both ways, that he was falling for you too.

Guess it was all a lie huh...

You thought to yourself bitterly and wiped your tears with your sleeve, looking up and noticing the sun will soon be setting, you've been walking around for a while. Taking a deep breath, you turned around and started heading home.

You opened the door slowly, your spirit still down, and took your shoes off at the entrance, and your mind was too cluttered to notice the smell in the apartment.

"hey doll, I didn't know you went out, glad sushi can't get cold" Dabi stepped out shirtless from the bedroom where he rested while waiting for you.

"D-Dabi, I thought you went on a mission" you mumbled in surprise.

"yeah but it was boring and I wanted to see my princess...were you crying?" his face changed as he stepped closer to you and realized your eyes were puffy and red.

You turned to look away from him, but Dabi being Dabi, he stepped closely to you and placed his hand on your jaw, gently lifting your face to look at him, making you hold back your breath and gulp down.

"what's wrong doll? Did anyone do anything to you?" he asked and looked for answers in your eyes, to which you shook your head.

He used his thumb to caress your jaw as his other hand was placed on the small of your back and pulled you closer to him, "did anyone say something to you? Did anything happen on your walk?" he asked calmer, but still worried, and his tone made you visibly relax but still the sadness remained.

"no..." you said quietly.

"than what is it, baby?" he asked, smiling gently, but you just shrugged and he got the hint placing a loving kiss on your forehead as you smiled warmly as well.

But then he tried to lighten the mood with a joke, and there began all the problems.

"what, were you with another man or something?" he chuckled jokingly with a wild smile, but that smile and the spark in his eyes slowly faded as your breath hitched again and your eyes widened, no answer or a chuckle coming out.