on a mission

wahhhhh a chapter yes much surprise very shock I know~ 

Two weeks went by way too quickly. The daily training did their magic but for Dabi, nothing could really prepare her for her first mission. Well, but he had no one to blame for it but himself- he's the one that dragged her into this after all. But she took it all so well...he almost thought he didn't deserve her. from being understanding, and calm, to listening to him and helping him in whatever way she could- she was an angel. Even in training, she pushed to become better and do better, he didn't even have to push her into it- she did it herself. Maybe it was the feeling of finally getting a quirk, or maybe she liked getting his proud looks and praises when she did well, either way she progressed better than he anticipated. Even before, her fighting skills were impeccable due to her training and high endurance, but now, combined with his training that basically focused on adding the ice usage to her regular fighting style, she could probably take down any UA student, and some of the heroes as well. She managed to send the ice off quickly, whether through her foot or her fists, and in a more controlled matted- so he was sure that Shigaraki will send her with them for their next mission.

Unfortunately.

Dabi trained her to be able to protect herself but he'd much rather have her stay at home, where he knew she'd be safe. Were his mind will be focused on the mission and not worried sick for any punk that decided to pick a fight or even HURT his love.

What am I getting so soft for...I literally met her when she fought off 3 adults bare handed no quirk...

But looking down on her, cute and all, sleeping soundly on his chest, hands wrapped around his waist, made him realize that no matter how hard he tried, no matter how much he KNEW she can manage herself, he'd still be beside her, protecting and caring. She was his woman after all.

___________________________________________

"Kurogiri, where's hands?" Dabi walked in as you walked shyly right after him. the last time you were here was lifechanging, but still, the hospitality of most of the villains in the league besides Kurogiri, spinner and Mr. Compress was quite lacking. To be more specific, they were horrible, and not inviting in any way. On one hand it was understandable since they were villains after all, but still, would it hurt them to NOT try and kill the new meat? They should have probably figured out that with this welcoming it's no wonder their ranks are empty, right?

"Mr. Shigaraki is at his room, is there a problem?" Kurogiri answered as if he filtered the insult automatically.

"not yet. Stay here babe, I need to talk to fuckface" Dabi left a peck on your forehead and went ahead to discuss who knows what with Shigaraki. Abandoning you to sit on a barstool, Kurogiri focused more on wiping glasses clean than you, and a blond schoolgirl with a wide and creepy grin closing in on you.

"hey cutie~" she cooed as she sat next to you.

Wut

"I uhhhhhh- hi?" you mumbled, creeped up by the look she gave you.

"I'm Toga but you can call me Himiko~" she smiled.

"hi, Toga" you stayed with her last name since you didn't know her that well, or...at all.

"I'm-"

"you're (Y/N)~ Dabi's cute girlfriend~" she scooted closer to you and you scooted backwards as much as you could.

"um yeah, thanks" you awkwardly smiled and turned away from her to watch Kurogiri wiping anything he could get his hands on.

"you know~~ I really like you~~~ want to be friends?" she suddenly brought her face close to yours, almost touching.