Chapter 8

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

Kay

School had just let out and I was at Kira's house hanging out with her, her cousin Miya that we just met and Emma.

"Bruh I'm bored as tha fuck." I pout laying my head in Emma's lap.

"I got invited to a party you guys could come with." Miya says making eye contact with me.

"Ion really do parties y'all could go though." I yawn as Emma plays in my hair.

"If you ain't going then I'm not either Three said don't go nowhere without you." Emma shrugs.

"I'm down I guess." Kira shrugs scrolling through her phone.

"NO!" Miya yells out of nowhere making us all look at her.

"I mean no Kay you should come it'll be fun I promise." She says smiling sweetly at me.

Emma and Kira look at each other then me as if to ask if we all just peeped her weird behavior but I just shrug it off.

"I guess I'll go." I yawn again sitting up.

I'm lowkey a home body and I don't like being around too many people that I don't know, I got too many enemies for that, but I also don't have nothing to do so.....

"Good the party starts at 9pm I'll have Kira text you the address." Miya smiles looking me directly in the eye.

"Cool. Me and Emma gon go take a nap then get ready, see y'all later." I mumble grabbing Emma's hand and walking out of Kira's room.

"That hoe weird as the fuck." Emma shakes her head making me laugh.

"Be nice E." I say as we walk out of Kira's house.

"What it's the truth she don't sit right wit me."

Time Skip
-----------------
Me and Emma had just woke up from our nap and were now getting ready back at my house.

Emma was In the shower while I was sitting on my bed fully dressed since I had gotten in first.

As soon as I picked my phone up from my nightstand it started ringing.

"Emma witchu sis?". Three asks as soon as the call connects.

"Damn hi to you too Roderick."

"My bad wassam sis."

"Hi Three, but yea Emma wit me we finna go to a party." I reply hearing the shower turn off.

"What party?". Kentrell asks putting his face in the camera making me roll my eyes and ignore him.

Just because we had sex don't mean we good. I'm still mad at him for kissing that hoe.

"TELL THAT BALDHEADED HOE I SAID I LOVE HA!". I hear Kd shout in the background making me laugh.

"Shut yo high ass up baby elephant screamin all in my ea' and shit." Kentrell yells.

"Ight take yo gun witchu sis and be careful." Three tells me.

"Okay bye love y'all." I smile before hanging up.

"That was Three and nem?" Emma asks walking out of the bathroom.

"Yep. Roderick was lookin for you, you kno how yo man is." I tease making her roll her eyes and flip me off.

"Girl it's 10 we bout late as fuck." Emma chuckles as she brushes her hair in my full body mirror.

"Damn I wasn't even paying attention to the time let's go."

At The Party
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you guys weren't coming for a minute there." Miya smiles running up to me and Emma with Kira trailing behind her as soon as we walk in the door.