Chapter 16

(Excuse all mistakes)

Kay

"So what happened to yo lil boyfriend?" Ace smirks.

"Ain't nothing little bout him and mind yo fucking business".

"You still mad about the shit that happened wit us?"

I roll my eyes.

"It was a long time ago plus I can't blame nobody but myself I stayed wit yo hoe ass after the first time".

When me and Keyanta were together he cheated on me with my closest "friend" at the time named Chole.

They both convinced me that they were high at the time and it was just an accident so I forgave them both but about 2 weeks later I caught them together again.

"I don't regret that shit either".

"I'll beat you the fuck up stop playing wit me Keyanta!".

"What we finna do?" I ask pulling out my gun to make sure it was loaded, which it was.

"We gotta go pick up Fredo and Jay then we finna run in dis nigga shit".

I roll my eyes at the mention of Jay, I hate that snapping turtle looking ass bitch.

After me and Ace broke up he started acting weird towards me. He followed me home a few times telling me that he wanted to be with me and how he liked me before Ace did. He stopped after awhile so I never felt the need to tell anyone.

After couple minutes of driving we finally pulled up to Fredo's house. Ace got out to put our phones in the house and to get them.

"Yeah we in dis bih!" Jay yells running to the car making me roll my eyes.

"Is dat my bae?" Fredo gasps as he gets into the car making me smirk.

He better stop with his fine ass...

"Aye tighten up". Ace mugs him as he starts up the car.

"Nah but wassup Kay". Fredo smiles making me smile back.

"Hey".

"I'm surprised you still fuckin wit us". Jay mutters.

"Who said I was?" I laugh making them all smack their lips.

Time Skip

After we ran up in some niggas house who owed Keyanta money we went back to Fredo's house to get our phones, and then we all came to Keyanta's house.

We both changed clothes which resulted in me wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his sweats.

Keyanta and I were now laying in his bed together. He was scrolling through his phone as I was just laying there over thinking everything like always. Fredo and Jay were just sitting around the room on there phones also.

"I'm hungry". I yawn as Ace rubbed my stomach.

"Whatchu want?" He asks opening the doordash app on his phone.

"Chick-fil-a".

I smile getting all happy cause a bitch was getting some food.

"Aye y'all wanna see Ace and Kay?" I hear Jay ask.

I look up just as he points his phone towards us.

"Uh uh whatchu doing". I yell putting my hand in front of my face.

"The live wanted ta see y'all". He shrugs laughing.

I slowly get out the bed and walk over to him. "Lemme see yo phone".

"Nah you gon smash it like you did last time".

"I promise I won't".

He looks at me for a minute before handing it to me.

Looking at his phone I see that he was on Instagram live with over five thousand people watching.

"Wassup". I yawn.

WoahVicky: Oop.

GhettoSpamzz: Bitch I-

4KayTreyFanpage: Uh uh where our nigga at Kay ion like this....

CholeGlass: Why uu wit my nigga??

"Kentrell is at home, and I don't want yo nigga I already told you this, been there done that". I laugh shaking my head as I go to sit back next to Keyanta on the bed.

"Who you talking too?" He asks looking up from his phone.

"Yo lil girlfriend Chole".

"Stop playin wit me". He smacks his lips going back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Embarrassing". Fredo shakes his head.

"Very". I giggle looking back at the phone seeing the live now had eleven thousand people watching.

That_Hoe_Crazy: You pregnant?

"Nah I'm just fat". I say sarcastically.

Emma123: Oh shit @Nishaaaaa

Bbg.babyJoe: Shit no @Mgng10x

Nba_Kd: Awe hell naw im telling!

Kira_Love: Bitchhhh I kno not

"Hey". I say twisting my lips to the side while scratching my neck.

Nishaaaaa: Bitch go somewhere away frm them niggas and get off live and facetime me!!!

Atr_Records: OOP

Getting up I give Jay his phone back before walking to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

After I'm done getting settled I facetime Nisha seeing her pop up on the screen with Emma Kira beside her looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Bitchhhh!" Kira drags out speaking up first.

"I-".

"What tha fuck are you doing?" Nisha whisper yells cutting me off.

"Whatchu mean?" I ask scratching my head acting oblivious.

"What tha fuck you mean what she mean? You on dis bitch playin in my fucking face wit them bitch ass niggas mane". Kentrell yells coming out of nowhere.

"And when tha fuck was you gon tell me you was pregnant wit my baby?"

I put my head down playing with my fingers as my eyes start to water.

"Three come get him!" I hear Emma's soft voice yell out.

After awhile I hear a door slam shut and his voice slowly fading in the background letting me know he had left.

"Kay". Kira calls out to me making look up allowing the tears to fall from my eyes.

"Awe babes don't cry you know he ain't mean to yell at you he just mad right now". Nisha reassures me as tears steadily rolled down my face.

"Yeah, you know Kentrell and nem don't like them niggas". Kira reminds me.

I don't know why but Kentrell, Fredo and Jay don't fuck with each other at all.

None of them would ever tell me why so I ain't think it was that serious but it obviously is.

"Why you even with them?"

"I just needed to calm down and get away from everything".

"So when you coming home?"

I scratch my head thinking for a minute.

"Ion know maybe tomorrow, I don't wanna be around Kentrell right now I might even turn my phone off".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~