Chapter 3

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

Kay

-1 Week Later

"BEN STOP FUCKIN HITTING ME!" I scream while sniffling and holding my arm that was aching with pain due to Ben hitting me over and over again in the same spot.

Me, Kd, Ben and Kentrell were currently sitting in Montana's living room chilling since they just got out of school, I'm still suspended.

I wasn't in the best mood right now, sometimes I just fall into a certain mood for no reason and Ben's black ass wasn't helping the situation. Whenever I get in one of my many moods Ben and Kd always try to find a way to irritate me.

"Say Ben chill wit all that hitting fa I beat yo ass". Montana tells Ben walking to the back of his house.

"Who crying?" Kentrell asks walking out of the kitchen.

He looks over at me before sighing.

"Whatchu do ta her Kd?" He yells throwing the two bottles of water he was holding at Kd's head.

"Mane It wasn't even me this time it was Ben bitch!" Kd yells throwing one of the water bottles back at Kentrell but missing.

"KD QUIT THROWIN SHIT!" Montana yells from somewhere in the back.

"But- mmcht mane".

Kd pulls out his phone after having a mini tantrum.

"Big ass baby". Ben laughs shaking his head.

Kentrell looks back over at me.

"C'mere".

I get up from the couch with tears rolling down my face and run into his arms.

"Awww". Ben coos sarcastically wiping a fake tear as Kentrell picks me up.

"You wanna go home?" He asks rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

I just nod my head seeing a flash go off out of my peripheral.

"I'm finna make dis my screen sava on boo!" Ben smiles showing us the picture.

Rolling my eyes I shove my face in the crook of Kentrell's neck taking in his natural scent of cocoa butter and honey that somehow blends so well against his smooth brown skin zoning out.
............

Kentrell sits me down on his bed.

Kicking my shoes off I climb into bed and lay on my back.

"You still sad?" He asks taking his shirt off showcasing his toned abs and tatted chest that I've grown to love.

I nod.

He hovers on top of me making my breath hitch. "You want me ta make you feel better?"

I nod again.

"Words Kay". He demands grabbing ahold of my neck pecking me on the lips.

"Y-yes I want you to make me feel better".

"I gotchu".

He grabs my face with one hand kissing me slowly while the other slowly pulled my biker shorts off before throwing them somewhere across the room. He looks down at me with a smirk making my face flush with embarrassment.

I forgot I wasn't wearing underwear.

"Relax ma". He whispers in my ear while rubbing my clit in a circular motion making a low moan escape my slightly parted lips.

He slowly made his way in between my legs kissing my clit before sticking his long wet tongue between my folds, sliding it up and down making me slightly arch my back off the bed and moan loudly.

He wrapped his arms around my hips to prevent me from moving before he dived in and started devouring me. (cringe lmaooo)

"W-WAIT K-KENNTREELLL!" I scream attempting to push his head away.

"Mhhhm". He hums sending vibrations through my whole body.

To my surprise I squirt and Kentrell catches every last drop of it in his mouth.

"You taste good lit baby". He smiles.

Licking his lips he gives me a quick peck on the lips as he thrusts his pointer finger in and out of my tight hole making my eyes roll back from the pleasure and over stimulation.

"DADDY YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUMMM!" I scream throwing my head back as my body began spazzing.

"Cum in my mouth bae". Kentrell mumbles before attaching his mouth to my clit while simultaneously working his finger in and out of me at an extremely fast pace.

My back arches up off of the bed as I cry out in pleasure before cuming hard on Kentrell's tongue.

"I love you Kay". He whispers in my ear as my body continues to shake trying to recover.

"I l-love you too".

.................................