Chapter 17

(Excuse all mistakes)

Kay

"Get yo big ass off of me bruh". I huff mushing Jay's head. We were watching a movie together until he decided he wanted to cuddle.

Keyanta and Fredo went to the store and neither one of us felt like going so we were all alone.

I've been staying at Keyanta's house for about 2 weeks now, I haven't talked to Kentrell or the girls since the day I got here.

"Just vibe". He sucks on my neck as an involuntary moan slips out of my mouth.

"Jay stop!" I yell trying to pry him off of me only to receive a smack in return.

He forces his hand in my shorts, rubbing me through my panties.

"You sure you want me to stop?"

I stay silent earning a punch in the face.

"I asked you a question bitch". He says through gritted teeth moving his hand faster.

"Y-yes p-please stop Jayyy". I cry out my voice coming out as a whimper due to the unwanted pleasure surging through my body which only made him smirk.

"Yo body saying something else ma". He chuckles.

Just as he was about to pull my shorts down his phone started to ring. He smack his lips with a look of irritation on his face before picking it up and walking out of the room.

I quickly sat up trying to get my breathing back to normal while wiping the tears that I didn't even realize had fallen.

After about a minute Keyanta and Fredo walked through the front door with a couple of Walmart bags in their hands.

Keyanta walked over to with a smile on face that slowly turned into a look of concern as he studied mine.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing I n-need to go I have a doctors appointment tomorrow". I lie gathering all of my stuff.

Both him and Fredo eyed me for a minute before speaking.

"Ight you need a ride?"

"N-no I'll just get an uber".

I put a forced smile on my face giving both of them a quick hug before making my way to the front door.

"Bye".

.............

Starting to tear up again I pick my phone up, turning it on to check the time seeing that it was now 3am.

Ignoring the 263 notifications including calls and messages from Kentrell, the gang, Sheronda and even Monique I sit back and close my eyes as my uber driver kept driving.

When I finally get to my momma's house I thank god that she was still sleeping since she has to get ready for work at 6 o'clock. I decided to come here instead of Kentrell's house cause I know I wouldn't be able to get away with what I'm about to do.