Chapter 2

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

Kentrell

"Wake ya ass up we gotta get ready fa school!" I yell shaking Kay until she finally stirs awake.

"I'm up nigga damn!" She groans throwing the cover off of her before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Smirking I sit back watching her ass jiggle as she walks.

"Damn best friend you getting thick".

"I been that!"

"We finna match again today". I tell her before walking over to the drawer where she kept her clothes not waiting for an answer.

"Ight".
................

Kay finally walks out the bathroom about 40 minutes later with a towel wrapped around her.

"Hurry up and get ready before we be late".

"Okay daddy". She replies sarcastically dropping the towel so she could get dressed.

"I like that".

"Whatever". She laughs looking in my full body mirror as she put all of her hair in a big ass ponytail on the top of her head.

Time Skip

Me and Kay walk down stairs and into the kitchen where my momma, my little brother Kendell and my sister Teelee were all sitting and eating.

"Y'all better sit down and eat before y'all be late to school". My momma tells us.

"I'm not hungry". Me and Kay say simultaneously.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. Taking it out I see a text from Three telling me that they were waiting for us outside.

Quickly saying my goodbye's to everybody I grab Kay's hand before walking out.

We get in the back of Three's car with Baby Joe and since Ben's black ass was already sitting in the front.

"Hey baby daddy". Kay smiles hugging Baby Joe as he smirks.

"Wassam baby momma".

"Say what I tell y'all bout that?"

Joe laughs while Kay rolls her eyes ignoring me.

"Hiii brothers!"

"Wassam sis". Three immediately speaks back.

Kay waits for Ben to respond, smacking him in the back of his neck once she realizes he wasn't gon answer.

"I know you heard me black bitch". She mugs him.

"Sorry Kay damn".

Kay

As soon as we pulled up to the school and got out of the car Ddawg ran up to us.

"Aye, lil sis Jasmine telling everybody in the she caught you giving Joe head in the bathroom, you want me to go in there and smack that bitch?" He asks me.

I quickly shake my head no because I know he would do it.

We all go in the school and to the cafeteria, and sure enough as soon we walked in I see this bitch Jasmine sitting on top of a table with everybody gathered around her laughing about something.

Jasmine is one of Baby Joe's old hoes, they stopped talking because she felt like he spent too much time with me. She tried to make him choose between the both of us and obviously he dropped her dumb ass.

Jasmine is pretty but her attitude and the MANY other things she does makes her ugly.

I pushed through the crowd until I was standing right in front of her.