Chapter 11

(Excuse all mistakes)

~One month later~

Kay

I hop out of Kentrell's bed and run to the bathroom to empty my insides into the toilet.

It seems like ever since I found out the morning sickness only got worse.

After I was done I began brushing my teeth trying to get the taste of vomit out of my mouth.

"You good slime?" Kentrell mumbles walking into the bathroom to pee.

I just nod continuing to brush my teeth.

He eyes me for a minute before nodding.

Time Skip

"WAKE UP HOE!" Kd yells as he jumps up and down on the bed.

"Where is Kentrell?" Kay whines cuddling into a pillow that still held the mans scent.

"Him Ben and baba went to the store". Three lies plopping down next to her.

"Go away". She groans pulling the covers over her head once he starts pulling on her bonnet.

"I got Kingston". Joe smirks.

Usually that would get her up but she truly didn't feel good.

The baby was making her always feel tired even when she went to sleep early plus she was always nauseous in the mornings due to the morning sickness.

"Mane all you been doing lately is sleeping".

Kay slowly pulls the covers off taking Kingston from his father.

"I know I just ain't been feeling good". She sighs laying Kingston next to her.

"What's wrong sis?" Kd asks getting serious feeling concerned.

"Nothing too serious I'll be okay".

"You and Kentrell been fucking?" Joe asks raising his eyebrow. His tone coming out unintentionally harsh.

Kay adverts her attention from Kingston to his father before scrunching her face up due to the seemingly random question. The two of them have a little stare off until Kay finally speaks.

"Yeah". She hesitantly answers. "Why?".

"You been a toaster strudel or a twinkie?" Kd asks in all seriousness but they couldn't help but laugh.

"Toaster strudel". Kay answers after the laughter dies down halfway lying.

"Y-". Joe gets cut off by Kay's phone ringing with an incoming facetime call from Keyanta.

"What Ace?".

He smirks looking down at the phone that was sitting in his lap.

"I'm Ace now?"

"Keyanta what do you want?"

"Say it again". He bites his is lip.

"Boy what do you want?" Kay giggles as she rubs Kingston's back.

Joe, Kd and Three look at each other and back at Kay with mugs on their faces.

"Whatchu doing".

"Why?"

"Damn I'm just asking".

"I just woke up". Kay tells him looking up due to Joe tapping her.

"Hang up now". He mouths making her sigh and roll her eyes.

"I gotta go Key".

"Ight I'll talk to you later ma".

"Bye". Kay smiles before hanging up.

She slowly gets out of bed throwing on a pair of Kentrell's grey sweatpants and her slides all while Joe, Three and Kd silently watch her.

"I'm telling Kentrell". Kd finally speaks up making her roll her eyes again.

"Shut up we're just friends Kelldrick". She says mushing him before walking over to the bed picking up Kingston.

"I'm still telling!"

"Suck my dick I'm single nigga!"